Motive meanings in Urdu
Motive meanings in Urdu are حرکت دینے والا, چلنے والا, نظر, ارتھ, محرک, حرکی, نیت, ضمیر, مطلب, تقریب, وجہ, سبب, حاصل کلام, واسطہ, مدعا, کارن, مقصد, تحریک, تحریکی, علت, باعث حرکت Motive in Urdu. More meanings of motive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Motive.
- (noun) : the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- (adjective satellite) : causing or able to cause motion
- (noun) : a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- (adjective satellite) : impelling to action
- (noun) : a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
More words related to the meanings of Motive
More words from Urdu related to Motive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Motive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Motive
What are the meanings of Motive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Motive in Urdu are چلنے والا - chalney waala, محرک - muharrak, واسطہ - waastah, مطلب - matlab, ضمیر - zamiir, مقصد - maqsad, سبب - sabab, نظر - nazar, نیت - niyat, علت - illat, وجہ - wajah, حاصل کلام - haasil kalaam, کارن - Karan, تحریک - taehriik, مدعا - muddaa, ارتھ, حرکی - Harki, تقریب - taqriib, تحریکی - Tehreeki and حرکت دینے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Motive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Motive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Motive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Motive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Motive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Motive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Motive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by motive?
Meanings of motive are چلنے والا - chalney waala, محرک - muharrak, واسطہ - waastah, مطلب - matlab, ضمیر - zamiir, مقصد - maqsad, سبب - sabab, نظر - nazar, نیت - niyat, علت - illat, وجہ - wajah, حاصل کلام - haasil kalaam, کارن - Karan, تحریک - taehriik, مدعا - muddaa, ارتھ, حرکی - Harki, تقریب - taqriib, تحریکی - Tehreeki and حرکت دینے والا
Whats the definition of motive?
Definition of the motive are
- the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal; the reason for the action; that which gives purpose and direction to behavior
- causing or able to cause motion
- a theme that is repeated or elaborated in a piece of music
- impelling to action
- a design or figure that consists of recurring shapes or colors, as in architecture or decoration
What is the synonym of motive?
Synonym of word motive are walker, mover, agent, intention, heart, obligatory, motettist, ground, optical, will
What are the idioms related to motive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word motive.
- Many owe their fortunes to their enviers
- All things are good untried
- From a choleric man withdraw a little from him that says nothing for ever
- From a choleric man withdraw a little; from him that says nothing for ever
What are the quotes with word motive?
Here are the quotes with the word motive in them
- The people, and the people alone, are the motive force in the making of world history. — Mao Zedong
- It's motive alone which gives character to the actions of men. — Jean de la Bruyere
- He is the best sailor who can steer within fewest points of the wind, and exact a motive power out of the greatest obstacles. — Walter Scott
- The atmosphere is much too near for dreams. It forces us to action. It is close to us. We are in it and of it. It rouses us both to study and to do. We must know its moods and also its motive forces. — Cleveland Abbe