Elect meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Elect.
- (noun) : an exclusive group of people
- (verb) : choose
- (verb) : select by a vote for an office or membership
- (adjective satellite) : elected but not yet installed in office
More words from Urdu related to Elect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Elect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اختیار کرلینااُٹھاناایک جا کرناجھنڈپسندبرگزیدہخلاصہ کرناسلا بیننا یا انتخاب کرناجماعتنادربیننافراہم کرناجتھہمرضیچنا ہواانتخاب کرناخوشہ چینی کرناجٹتحفہچگناانجمنٹکڑیاختیارکھسوٹناسنکشیپ کرنابڑی محنت سے سیکھناترتیب سے لگانامنتخبچُننامجموعہاپنی پسند سے اختیار کرناپسندیدہتوڑنابٹورناگٹانتخابچھانٹا ہواچُگنامجمعپسند کرناچھانٹناجمع کرناپرارضامستشنیٰمختصر کرناسلابینناذیلنکالناچننا ...
What are the meanings of Elect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Elect in Urdu are چننا - chunna, انتخاب کرنا - intekhaab karna and منتخب کرنا - muntakhib karna. To understand how would you translate the word Elect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Elect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Elect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Elect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Elect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Elect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Elect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by elect?
Meanings of elect are چننا - chunna, انتخاب کرنا - intekhaab karna and منتخب کرنا - muntakhib karna
Whats the definition of elect?
Definition of the elect are
- an exclusive group of people
- select by a vote for an office or membership
- elected but not yet installed in office
What is the synonym of elect?
Synonym of word elect are pluck, pick out, pick, choose, select, group, glean, cull, choosing, opt
What are the idioms related to elect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word elect.
- Choose sides
- Pitch on
What are the quotes with word elect?
Here are the quotes with the word elect in them
- Until we totally change the way we elect our leaders, until we remove private money from public campaigns, lying will be the de facto method of governance in this country. — Peter Schuyler
- We have to do more than just elect a new President if we truly want to change this country. — Dan Quayle
- Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death. — Anais Nin
- I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as incompetent as some of the men who are already there. — Maureen Reagan