Pick meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pick.
- (noun) : a thin sharp implement used for removing unwanted material
High expectations weren't nurtured in my neck of nowhere back then - children weren't fawned over from an early age as 'gifted' and groomed for a prizewinning future self-esteem was considered something you had to pick from the garden yourself.
More words related to the meanings of Pick
More words from Urdu related to Pick
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pick meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Pick in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pick
What are the meanings of Pick in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pick in Urdu are انتخاب - intekhaab, رضا - raza, چننا - chunna, پسندیدگی - Pasandeedgi, پسند - pasand, اختیار - ekhteyaar, چھانٹنا - chhaantna, مرضی - marzi and کدال - kudaal. To understand how would you translate the word Pick in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pick or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pick synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pick. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pick in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pick in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pick with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pick?
Meanings of pick are انتخاب - intekhaab, رضا - raza, چننا - chunna, پسندیدگی - Pasandeedgi, پسند - pasand, اختیار - ekhteyaar, چھانٹنا - chhaantna, مرضی - marzi and کدال - kudaal
Whats the definition of pick?
Definition of the pick are
- a thin sharp implement used for removing unwanted material
What is the synonym of pick?
Synonym of word pick are constituency, will, select, selectness, favism, glike, possessiveness, choice, pleasure, group
What are the idioms with the word pick?
Here are the idioms with the word pick in them.
- An little silly soul easily can pick a hole
- Crows do not pick out crows' eyes
- Do not pick holes in other coats
- Early birds pick up worms
- One crow will not pick out another crow's eyes
What are the idioms related to pick?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pick.
- Choose sides
- No choice amongst stinking fish
- Popsy wopsy
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- No answer is also an answer
What are the quotes with word pick?
Here are the quotes with the word pick in them
- High expectations weren't nurtured in my neck of nowhere back then - children weren't fawned over from an early age as 'gifted' and groomed for a prizewinning future self-esteem was considered something you had to pick from the garden yourself. — James Wolcott
- Comics, for me, is being able to sing alone in the shower. I find it freeing. You just pick up a pen and get to it. — Shia LaBeouf
- When I walked to school in the mornings I would start out alone but would pick up four other boys along the way. We would set out together after school across the village green. — Roald Dahl
- It's amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette. — Loni Anderson