Equity meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Equity.
- (noun) : the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
- (noun) : the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it
- (noun) : conformity with rules or standards
- انصاف اور ايمانداری مراد ہے
Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world.
More words from Urdu related to Equity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Equity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Equity
What are the meanings of Equity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Equity in Urdu are انصاف - insaaf and عدل - adl. To understand how would you translate the word Equity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Equity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Equity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Equity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Equity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Equity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Equity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by equity?
Meanings of equity are انصاف - insaaf and عدل - adl
Whats the definition of equity?
Definition of the equity are
- the ownership interest of shareholders in a corporation
- the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it
- conformity with rules or standards
- انصاف اور ايمانداری مراد ہے
What is the synonym of equity?
Synonym of word equity are justiceship, justicement, justicehood, insafety, justices, righteousness, judgement, fair play, justice, adjudicature
What are the idioms related to equity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word equity.
- An ill agreement is better than bad judgement
- As a man is friendedo the law ended
- Be just before you are generous
- Extreme justice is often extreme injustice
- Justice is a firm and continuous desire to render to every one that which is his due
What are the quotes with word equity?
Here are the quotes with the word equity in them
- In any architecture, there is an equity between the pragmatic function and the symbolic function. — Michael Graves
- Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don't do it. — Mark Cuban
- Our combination of great research universities, a pro-risk business culture, deep pools of innovation-seeking equity capital and reliable business and contract law is unprecedented and unparalleled in the world. — Marc Andreessen
- Ethics and equity and the principles of justice do not change with the calendar. — David Herbert Lawrence