Events meanings in Urdu
Events meanings in Urdu is واردات Events in Urdu. More meanings of events, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I love getting dressed up. Being a pop star is the most brilliant job for that. A lot of girls love shopping, but they might see the most amazing outfit and think, 'When am I going to wear that?', so it's my duty to exploit the fact I do have events I can wear these things to.
More words from Urdu related to Events
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Events meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Events in it
What are the meanings of Events in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Events in Urdu is واردات - waardaat. To understand how would you translate the word Events in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Events or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Events synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Events. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Events in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Events in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Events with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by events?
Meaning of events is واردات - waardaat
Whats the definition of events?
Definition of the events are
What is the synonym of events?
Synonym of word events are episode, occurrences, affair
What are the idioms with the word events?
Here are the idioms with the word events in them.
- Coming events cast their shadows before hand
- Comming events cast their shadows before
- The greatest of events are often produced by accidents
What are the quotes with word events?
Here are the quotes with the word events in them
- Genius is present in every age, but the men carrying it within them remain benumbed unless extraordinary events occur to heat up and melt the mass so that it flows forth. — Denis Diderot
- I love getting dressed up. Being a pop star is the most brilliant job for that. A lot of girls love shopping, but they might see the most amazing outfit and think, 'When am I going to wear that?', so it's my duty to exploit the fact I do have events I can wear these things to. — Sophie Ellis Bextor
- They played Boston. They played at the Boston Tea Party and through an amazing chain of events I got to hang out with them backstage even though I was underage. — Jonathan Richman
- Art is the most beautiful deception of all. And although people try to incorporate the everyday events of life in it, we must hope that it will remain a deception lest it become a utilitarian thing, sad as a factory. — Claude Debussy