Fan meanings in Urdu
Fan meanings in Urdu are پنکھا جھلنا, پرَستار, چاہنے والا, ہوا دينے والا برقی آلہ, پنکھا, ہوا کرنا, جھلنا, مداح, ہلانا Fan in Urdu. More meanings of fan , it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Fan.
- (noun) : an ardent follower and admirer
- (noun) : a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- (noun) : an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- (verb) : make (an emotion) fiercer
- (verb) : strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- (verb) : agitate the air
- (verb) : blow away or off with a current of air
- کِسی کھيل يا چِيز کا شَوقِين
We watch a lot of Discovery Channel, shows like 'The Biggest Loser' and even 'Amazing Race.' You learn a lot about the world, it's fun and nobody's interested in beating anybody down. And then the opposite: I'm a huge fan of 'Survivor.'
More words from Urdu related to Fan
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fan meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ظریفجھٹکا دیناخفا کرناتھر تھراہٹجگہ دیناخوگرسوچ وبچارڈھکیلنااوپر نیچے یا ادھر ادھر ہلناتھرتھراہٹراہببھڑکاناخانگیہلانارام ہونادل لگی بازدھچکاچڑاناجھومناگہما گہمیہلا ہواتعریف کرنے والاعجلت یا ہڑبڑی کرنامست چالتھرتھریعقیدت مندہنگامہسیدھا کرناچلاناروکھا پھیکاٹھٹھے بازبری طرح سے ہلانالرزآناکمزورجھاڑنامانوسثنا خواںہلکا سا ہلاناعاشقکپکپاہٹفدویحل کرناپرچاناجھکولنالہراناٹھٹھولیازلزلہبھگتجِس کی بافت کمزور ہوتیزی سے چلانا یا لے جانا ...
Idioms with the word Fan in it
What are the meanings of Fan in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fan in Urdu are ہلانا - hilaana, پنکھا - pankha, جھلنا - Jhalna and مداح - maddaah. To understand how would you translate the word Fan in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fan or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fan synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fan . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fan in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fan in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fan with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fan ?
Meanings of fan are ہلانا - hilaana, پنکھا - pankha, جھلنا - Jhalna and مداح - maddaah
Whats the definition of fan ?
Definition of the fan are
- an ardent follower and admirer
- a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- make (an emotion) fiercer
- strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- agitate the air
- blow away or off with a current of air
- کِسی کھيل يا چِيز کا شَوقِين
What is the synonym of fan ?
Synonym of word fan are shake, rile, quake, hustle, familiarise, domesticate, fannel, wag, sleazy, tame
What are the idioms with the word fan ?
Here are the idioms with the word fan in them.
- Do not fan the dying embers
- To fan the flames
What are the quotes with word fan ?
Here are the quotes with the word fan in them
- I'm a huge Wes Anderson fan I would faint if I met him, let alone got to work with him. — Emma Roberts
- We watch a lot of Discovery Channel, shows like 'The Biggest Loser' and even 'Amazing Race.' You learn a lot about the world, it's fun and nobody's interested in beating anybody down. And then the opposite: I'm a huge fan of 'Survivor.' — Alison Sweeney
- I'm a big fan of Mashable and TechCrunch and other outlets like that, but TechMeme obviously does an amazing job of aggregating. — Gary Vaynerchuk
- I'm overjoyed and beyond honored to be a part of the L'Oreal Paris family. I'm such a fan of L'Oreal Paris not just for all of their amazing products, but for what they stand for. — Lea Michele