Stir meanings in Urdu
Stir meanings in Urdu are گہما گہمی, کسی اقدام پر اُکسانا, جگہ دینا, اُبھارنا, ہلنا, سرگرمی, حل کرنا, چہل پہل, ہنگامہ, شورش, چلانا, ہلانا, بھڑکانا Stir in Urdu. More meanings of stir, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Stir.
- (noun) : a rapid active commotion
- (verb) : to begin moving
- (noun) : a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- (verb) : move an implement through
- (verb) : summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
More words related to the meanings of Stir
More words from Urdu related to Stir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Stir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حدپیچ و تابٹہلنابالناروشناس کرناخفیہ بغاوتتترسدھانابہکاناروانہ ہونالڑائیشکایت کرنادھکاتیر دانشیخی بگھارنامائع بناناکھَلبَلیپنکھا جھلناہٹانابھیڑ بھاڑباتیں بنانالرزانارقیق بننامُتحَرک ہونے کی صُورت حالمحشرگرجناپیدا وارکھسکانااُلجھیڑاادھمبڑھاناغصہ دلاناجذبہ عمل پیدا کرناکپکپاناچیخڈکارناشیوعجھگڑے یا جھنجٹ سے نکالنااُبھارناہانکنا جیسے جانور کودھکا پیل کرناسکھانازوردرہم برہم کرناجھاڑ دیناآرزوگمنمارناپاؤں اٹھناکہنا ...
Idioms with the word Stir in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Stir
What are the meanings of Stir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Stir in Urdu are حل کرنا - hal karna, ہلانا - hilaana, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, سرگرمی - sar garmi, چلانا - chillaana, بھڑکانا - bharkaana, ہلنا - hilna, شورش - shorish, گہما گہمی - gaehma gaehmi, کسی اقدام پر اُکسانا, جگہ دینا - jagah deyna, چہل پہل - chahel pahel and اُبھارنا - ubhaar. To understand how would you translate the word Stir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Stir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Stir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Stir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Stir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Stir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Stir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by stir?
Meanings of stir are حل کرنا - hal karna, ہلانا - hilaana, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, سرگرمی - sar garmi, چلانا - chillaana, بھڑکانا - bharkaana, ہلنا - hilna, شورش - shorish, گہما گہمی - gaehma gaehmi, کسی اقدام پر اُکسانا, جگہ دینا - jagah deyna, چہل پہل - chahel pahel and اُبھارنا - ubhaar
Whats the definition of stir?
Definition of the stir are
- a rapid active commotion
- to begin moving
- a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- move an implement through
- summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
What is the synonym of stir?
Synonym of word stir are resolving, sweep, rumpus, activism, march, turbulency, arouse, nould, outcry, solve
What are the idioms with the word stir?
Here are the idioms with the word stir in them.
- The world is a net the more we stir in it the more we are entangled
- To stir up the hornet's nest
What are the idioms related to stir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word stir.
- To jar upon
- Hold up
- To run the show
- At the top of one's voice
- Keep house
What are the quotes with word stir?
Here are the quotes with the word stir in them
- Memories are like mulligatawny soup in a cheap restaurant. It is best not to stir them. — P.G.Wodehouse
- Big dreams create the magic that stir men's souls to greatness. — Bill McCartney
- The usual comment from psychologists and psychiatrists was that it's best not to encourage people to look at their dreams because they are liable to stir up problems for themselves. — Henry Reed
- I am very lucky that I get to tell stories for a living. I love being able to grab people's attention, to keep them turning the pages, to make them stay awake all night. I want to stir the pulse, yes, but also to stir the heart. I hope 'The Woods' does that. — Harlan Coben