Fir meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fir.
- (noun) : any of various evergreen trees of the genus Abies; chiefly of upland areas
- (noun) : nonresinous wood of a fir tree
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Fir
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fir meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہتھیار گھسیڑ دینادقتکاجاداکاری کرناچاک کرنابجا لانانوکریمتفرق کام کرتے رہنامزدورکرنیجوزچھوٹا کامپھٹاعمل میں لانابلوطمشقت کرناکرتبشاہ بلوطکار خدمتوضع حملنقل کرناچاککار کنعملپیشہنوکدار ہتھیار سے کوچناکوششکامحرکتدرزجان فشانیکرناکارکردگیاجرت پر کام کرناجتناکرتوتشاہ بلوط کا پھلملازمتجھریحرکت کرنامزدوری کرناکام کرناکریااخروٹمزدوریمحنتدکھاواشگافمشقتکار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fir
What are the meanings of Fir in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fir in Urdu are شاہ بلوط - shaah baluut and کاج - kaaj. To understand how would you translate the word Fir in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fir or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fir synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fir. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fir in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fir in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fir with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fir?
Meanings of fir are شاہ بلوط - shaah baluut and کاج - kaaj
Whats the definition of fir?
Definition of the fir are
- any of various evergreen trees of the genus Abies; chiefly of upland areas
- nonresinous wood of a fir tree
What is the synonym of fir?
Synonym of word fir are chestnuts, chestnut blight, chestnut, oak, labour, button hole, slit, job, act
What are the idioms related to fir?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fir.
- Self done well done
- Business and action strengthen the brain but much study weaknes it
- Kill two birds with one stone or shaft
- To kill two birds with one stone
- To kill two brids with one stone
What are the quotes with word fir?
Here is the quote with the word fir in them
- I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and saffron sunsets. — Hamlin Garland
How to use fir in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use fir in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے