Formed meanings in Urdu
Formed meanings in Urdu is مخلوق Formed in Urdu. More meanings of formed, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Formed.
- (adjective) : having or given a form or shape
You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings.
More words from Urdu related to Formed
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Formed meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Formed in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Formed in Urdu is مخلوق - makhluuq. To understand how would you translate the word Formed in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Formed or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Formed synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Formed. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Formed in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Formed in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Formed with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by formed?
Meaning of formed is مخلوق - makhluuq
Whats the definition of formed?
Definition of the formed are
- having or given a form or shape
What is the synonym of formed?
Synonym of word formed are created, wight, masses, creation, beings, people, critter, creatures
What are the quotes with word formed?
Here are the quotes with the word formed in them
- You never choose the way that you're raised, it's just the way that you were raised, but you do get to a certain age where you're in a position to question the expectations of you and the way that you've been formed by your surroundings. — Mia Wasikowska
- Men was formed for society, and is neither capable of living alone, nor has the courage to do it. — William Blackstone
- Architecture is a science arising out of many other sciences, and adorned with much and varied learning by the help of which a judgment is formed of those works which are the result of other arts. — Marcus V. Pollio
- The traditional Christian attitude toward human personality was that human nature was essentially good and that it was formed and modified by social pressures and training. — Carroll Quigley