People meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word People.
- (noun) : the common people generally
- (noun) : the body of citizens of a state or country
- (noun) : (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- (noun) : members of a family line
- (verb) : fill with people
- (verb) : furnish with people
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
More words related to the meanings of People
More words from Urdu related to People
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word People meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word People in it
Idioms related to the meaning of People
What are the meanings of People in Urdu?
Meanings of the word People in Urdu are زمانہ - zamaanah, قوم - qaum, عوام - awaam, مردم - mardum, پرجا - parja, لوگ - log and مخلوق - makhluuq. To understand how would you translate the word People in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to People or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered People synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word People. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use People in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say People in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of People with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by people?
Meanings of people are زمانہ - zamaanah, قوم - qaum, عوام - awaam, مردم - mardum, پرجا - parja, لوگ - log and مخلوق - makhluuq
Whats the definition of people?
Definition of the people are
- the common people generally
- the body of citizens of a state or country
- (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- members of a family line
- fill with people
- furnish with people
What is the synonym of people?
Synonym of word people are hour, nation, common people, era, folk, public, epoque, breed, mob, men
What are the idioms with the word people?
Here are the idioms with the word people in them.
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
- Every insane person believes other people to be mad
- Every people hath its prophet
- Good people are scarce
- Good people good folk
What are the idioms related to people?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word people.
- One should be compliant with the time
- Like prince like people
- Happy is the nation which has no history
- John bull
- Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves
What are the quotes with word people?
Here are the quotes with the word people in them
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven't changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don't change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion. — Doris Lessing
- I'm not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You're as old as you feel. — Henri Frederic Amiel
- Instead of being presented with stereotypes by age, sex, color, class, or religion, children must have the opportunity to learn that within each range, some people are loathsome and some are delightful. — Margaret Mead