Fraternity meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fraternity.
- (noun) : people engaged in a particular occupation
- (noun) : a social club for male undergraduates
More words from Urdu related to Fraternity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fraternity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بنداپنایتنگہبانیدورانحدوداحاطہبجناترتیب دیناگٹسَطَحمحاصرہپھیردیکھ بھال کرناعمل داریرشتہبٹورناوسعتللکارنااخوتسمتگولائپھانسیآڑبندمیلجماعتپرارقبہہٹاناپیٹاپاڑاکاوٴنٹیلواحقینجمع کرنامیدانحلقہ باندھناگھیراجانبرائے و ہندگان یا باشندےسرک پھنداکنڈلیاتحادذیلجمعتبھائی چارادفع کرناپھیراپٹیکمر بندگھنٹی کی آوازانجمن ...
What are the meanings of Fraternity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fraternity in Urdu are حلقہ - halqah and آپس داری - aapas daari. To understand how would you translate the word Fraternity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fraternity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fraternity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fraternity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fraternity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fraternity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fraternity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fraternity?
Meanings of fraternity are حلقہ - halqah and آپس داری - aapas daari
Whats the definition of fraternity?
Definition of the fraternity are
- people engaged in a particular occupation
- a social club for male undergraduates
What is the synonym of fraternity?
Synonym of word fraternity are hoop, group, area, annulus, ambit, unity, verticil, relationship, leaguor, brotherhood
What are the quotes with word fraternity?
Here are the quotes with the word fraternity in them
- Great perils have this beauty, that they bring to light the fraternity of strangers. — Victor Hugo
- In the kingdom of consumption the citizen is king. A democratic monarchy: equality before consumption, fraternity in consumption, and freedom through consumption. — Raoul Vaneigem
- The goal of the EU is to form a region of freedom, security and justice. Freedom in this connection cannot be just the freedom of the strong, but it must be combined with fraternity and equality. — Tarja Halonen
- The highest political buzz word is not liberty, equality, fraternity or solidarity it is service. — Arthur Hugh Clough