Brotherhood meanings in Urdu
Brotherhood meanings in Urdu are بھائ چارہ, اخوت, آپس داری, اپنایت, ذات برادری, برادری, بھائی چارا, بھائی بندی Brotherhood in Urdu. More meanings of brotherhood, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Brotherhood.
- (noun) : the feeling that men should treat one another like brothers
- (noun) : people engaged in a particular occupation
- (noun) : the kinship relation between a male offspring and the siblings
- (noun) : an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
I cannot lead you into battle. I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else - I can give my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations.
More words from Urdu related to Brotherhood
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Brotherhood meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ماموں زادعزیزحلقہوحدتچھوٹا قبیلہسَماجی میل جولموافقپھوپھی زادیگانگتواسطہقبیلہناتاہم جنساتفاقاقاربسببقرابترشتے دارہم قسمہم آہنگیرشتہ دارمیلچچا زادمشابہیگانہاتحادبرادریمُشتَرکہ مَلکیتقرابت داریخالہ زادرشتہ قرابتآپس داریوحدانیتخاندانسمبندھایک ساچچازادماموزادناطہلگاؤکنبہبھائی چارارشتہگروہبھائ بندعزیز داریعم زادگیقرابتیلواحقینسَماجناطے دار ...
What are the meanings of Brotherhood in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Brotherhood in Urdu are برادری - biraadri, بھائی چارا and آپس داری - aapas daari. To understand how would you translate the word Brotherhood in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Brotherhood or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Brotherhood synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Brotherhood. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Brotherhood in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Brotherhood in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Brotherhood with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by brotherhood?
Meanings of brotherhood are برادری - biraadri, بھائی چارا and آپس داری - aapas daari
Whats the definition of brotherhood?
Definition of the brotherhood are
- the feeling that men should treat one another like brothers
- people engaged in a particular occupation
- the kinship relation between a male offspring and the siblings
- an organization of employees formed to bargain with the employer
What is the synonym of brotherhood?
Synonym of word brotherhood are communities, kindred, community, cousin, clan, kin, unity, relationship, fraternity
What are the quotes with word brotherhood?
Here are the quotes with the word brotherhood in them
- I believe that if we really want human brotherhood to spread and increase until it makes life safe and sane, we must also be certain that there is no one true faith or path by which it may spread. — Adlai E.Stevenson
- Above all things let us never forget that mankind constitutes one great brotherhood all born to encounter suffering and sorrow, and therefore bound to sympathize with each other. — Albert Pike
- I cannot lead you into battle. I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else - I can give my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations. — Queen Elizabeth II
- I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. — Martin Luther King, Jr.