District meanings in Urdu
District meanings in Urdu are ضلعوں میں تقسیم کرنا, کاوٴنٹی, حکومت, عمل داری, ضلع, حلقہ, ضلع کا, تعلقہ, علاقہ District in Urdu. More meanings of district, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word District.
- (noun) : a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- (verb) : regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
Every night, half an hour before curtain up, the bells of St. Malachy's, the Actors' Chapel on New York's 49th Street, peal the tune of 'There's No Business Like Show Business.' If you walk the streets of the theatre district before a show and see the vast, enthusiastic lines it sounds like a calling: there is certainly no place like Broadway.
More words related to the meanings of District
More words from Urdu related to District
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word District meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سرکٹخدمت کارفرمائیگیرقرینہغمدستورسرک پھنداریاستحق ملکیتعلاقہدورزیر جامہانگوٹھیتوڑ کرناحلقہبزرگیترتیب سے لگانامنطقچہنظامماسٹریپٹیقدرتفکررِشتہدھتکارناسرکاربشپ کے دائرہ اختیار کا حلقہامارتربطیارااحاطہروکناوسعتترتیب دیناحشمتکاٹ دینادائرہحدوددورانخِدمَتچلاناانتسابمتعلقہکلیہنسبتطاقتسلطنتمیعادقربتعزیز داری ...
Idioms related to the meaning of District
What are the meanings of District in Urdu?
Meanings of the word District in Urdu are علاقہ - elaaqah, حکومت - hukuumat, ضلع کا, حلقہ - halqah, تعلقہ - talluqah, عمل داری - amal daari and ضلع - zila. To understand how would you translate the word District in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to District or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered District synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word District. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use District in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say District in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of District with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by district?
Meanings of district are علاقہ - elaaqah, حکومت - hukuumat, ضلع کا, حلقہ - halqah, تعلقہ - talluqah, عمل داری - amal daari and ضلع - zila
Whats the definition of district?
Definition of the district are
- a region marked off for administrative or other purposes
- regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
What is the synonym of district?
Synonym of word district are relevancy, dominion, cantonal, manor, ward, relation, authority, tenure, diocese, ring
What are the idioms related to district?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word district.
- Better reign in hell than serve in paradise
- Chance contrives better than we ourselves
- Gold and power the chief causes of wars
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
- In power
What are the quotes with word district?
Here are the quotes with the word district in them
- Most works of art, like most wines, ought to be consumed in the district of their fabrication. — Simone Weil
- Every night, half an hour before curtain up, the bells of St. Malachy's, the Actors' Chapel on New York's 49th Street, peal the tune of 'There's No Business Like Show Business.' If you walk the streets of the theatre district before a show and see the vast, enthusiastic lines it sounds like a calling: there is certainly no place like Broadway. — Dan Stevens
- Anybody who thinks that getting a communication from a voter in your district is spam - that guy is pork. Roast pork unless he changes his point of view. — Dick Morris
- My dad was the district attorney of New Orleans for about 30 years. And when he opened his campaign headquarters back in the early '70s, when I was 5 years old, my mother wanted me to play the national anthem. And they got an upright piano on the back of a flatbed truck and I played it. — Harry Connick, Jr.