Frigid meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Frigid.
- (adjective satellite) : extremely cold
- (adjective satellite) : sexually unresponsive
- (adjective satellite) : devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
Now the only thing I miss about sex is the cigarette afterward. Next to the first one in the morning, it's the best one of all. It tasted so good that even if I had been frigid I would have pretended otherwise just to be able to smoke it.
More words from Urdu related to Frigid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frigid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے دمشیر گرمبنجربھوڑ کی دھرتیپھیکاناقابل اثرپتھر دلٹھنڈکن کناچھوٹاخشکٹھنڈاکنکناگھٹیازکامکُندپتلاچٹیلنیم سردنیم گرمغیر جانب دارسیتلتکلیف یا دکھ سے آزادبے حِسبہت کمروکھاسسمناقصبنجر زمینخنکبے حسٹھُسبے جوشسردیسیل گرمکماُوسر دھرتیسرد مہرنيم گرمبے اولادکولڈبے دلناکافیبانجھرُوکھاکوسامستبے احساسدیر احساسدبلا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frigid
What are the meanings of Frigid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frigid in Urdu are سرد مہر - sard mehr, بے احساس, بانجھ - baanjh and رُوکھا - Rookha. To understand how would you translate the word Frigid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frigid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frigid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frigid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frigid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frigid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frigid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frigid?
Meanings of frigid are سرد مہر - sard mehr, بے احساس, بانجھ - baanjh and رُوکھا - Rookha
Whats the definition of frigid?
Definition of the frigid are
- extremely cold
- sexually unresponsive
- devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain
What is the synonym of frigid?
Synonym of word frigid are bleak, apathetic, lukewarm, impassible, disseizes, cool, stertorous, unproductive, meagre, infertile
What are the idioms related to frigid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frigid.
- A hungry man is angry man
- All is good in hunger
- At fault
- Make a virtue of necessity
- Sense of responsibility
What are the quotes with word frigid?
Here are the quotes with the word frigid in them
- All we need, really, is a change from a near frigid to a tropical attitude of mind. — Marjory Stoneman Douglas
- Now the only thing I miss about sex is the cigarette afterward. Next to the first one in the morning, it's the best one of all. It tasted so good that even if I had been frigid I would have pretended otherwise just to be able to smoke it. — Florence King
- Men always fall for frigid women because they put on the best show. — Fanny Brice
- Show me a frigid women and, nine times out of ten, I'll show you a little man. — Julie Burchill