Gary meanings in Urdu
Gary meanings in Urdu is گیری Gary in Urdu. More meanings of gary, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gary.
- (noun) : a city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan; steel production
I like men who are very cool but who are also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits - men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets.
More words from Urdu related to Gary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gary
What are the meanings of Gary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gary in Urdu is گیری - Geeri. To understand how would you translate the word Gary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gary?
Meaning of gary is گیری - Geeri
Whats the definition of gary?
Definition of the gary are
- a city in northwest Indiana on Lake Michigan; steel production
What is the synonym of gary?
Synonym of word gary are gari, gyri
What are the idioms related to gary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gary.
- Who judges others condemns himself
- A good tongue is a good weapon
- In a thousand pounds of law there is not an ounce of love
- Smooth words make smooth ways
- You take more care of your shoe than your foot
What are the quotes with word gary?
Here are the quotes with the word gary in them
- I like men who are very cool but who are also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Bob Dylan, Tom Waits - men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets. — Jolene Blalock
- I didn't know what to expect from a famous movie star maybe that he'd be sort of stuck-up, you know. But not Gary Cooper. He horsed around so much... that I had a hard time painting him. — Norman Rockwell
- The comedians I liked were Bill Cosby and Steven Wright, like just always as a comedic actor. I always liked Gary Larson, who's really funny for a cartoonist, obviously. — Demetri Martin
- Parenting is the most important job on the planet next to keeping Gary Busey off the nation's highways. — Dennis Miller