Gifts meanings in Urdu
Gifts meanings in Urdu is تحفے Gifts in Urdu. More meanings of gifts, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening.
More words from Urdu related to Gifts
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gifts meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Gifts in it
What are the meanings of Gifts in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gifts in Urdu is تحفے - Tohfey. To understand how would you translate the word Gifts in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gifts or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gifts synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gifts. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gifts in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gifts in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gifts with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gifts?
Meaning of gifts is تحفے - Tohfey
Whats the definition of gifts?
Definition of the gifts are
What is the synonym of gifts?
Synonym of word gifts are tifts
What are the idioms with the word gifts?
Here are the idioms with the word gifts in them.
- Believe me that gifts captivate both men and gods
- The best of all gifts is the good intention of the giver
What are the idioms related to gifts?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gifts.
- To put up a purse
What are the quotes with word gifts?
Here are the quotes with the word gifts in them
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. — Les Brown
- I get such lovely gifts from fans... amazing pictures, handmade jewellery. I'm very lucky! — Leona Lewis
- Not to discriminate every moment some passionate attitude in those about us, and in the very brilliancy of their gifts some tragic dividing on their ways, is, on this short day of frost and sun, to sleep before evening. — Walter Pater
- I tell myself that God gave my children many gifts - spirit, beauty, intelligence, the capacity to make friends and to inspire respect. There was only one gift he held back - length of life. — Rose Kennedy