Gladly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gladly.
- (adverb) : in a willing manner
If in my youth I had realized that the sustaining splendour of beauty of with which I was in love would one day flood back into my heart, there to ignite a flame that would torture me without end, how gladly would I have put out the light in my eyes.
The most that one of Jewish faith can do - and some have gladly done it - is to say that Jesus was the greatest in the long succession of Jewish prophets. None can acknowledge that Jesus was the Messiah without becoming a Christian.
More words related to the meanings of Gladly
More words from Urdu related to Gladly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gladly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بھڑک داری سےخوش طبعی سےخوشبشیشمفتبہ خوشنودیبخوشیبے روکخوش مزاجیدل لگی سےمسرورشوخی سےمحبوبکیف آورآزادانہخوش طبعیمگنشادمانی سےبہ دل و جانسرسبزی سےکشادہ دلی سےکھلاڑی پنخرمخرمی سےہنسی سےباغ باغبہتخود مختاری سےہنسی خوشیاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںخاطر خواہزندہ دلی سےبشاشت سےدل شادکھلے بندونپیارامحضوذبے قیدرنگیلا پنلذت سےبسروچشمزِندہ دِلی سےعزیزتروتازگی سےکثرت سےزندہ دلیپرسنتَصنُّع سےبسر و چشمخوشی سے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gladly
What are the meanings of Gladly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gladly in Urdu are خوشی سے - khushi sey, بخوشی - bah khushi and ہنسی خوشی - hansi khushi. To understand how would you translate the word Gladly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gladly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gladly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gladly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gladly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gladly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gladly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gladly?
Meanings of gladly are خوشی سے - khushi sey, بخوشی - bah khushi and ہنسی خوشی - hansi khushi
Whats the definition of gladly?
Definition of the gladly are
- in a willing manner
What is the synonym of gladly?
Synonym of word gladly are lullingly, excitedly, cheerly, gleefully, loobily, enjoyably, wishfully, mirthfully, ecstatically, tunefully
What are the idioms related to gladly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gladly.
- Fall on
- Jump at
- Never shirk the hardest work
- Rare earth
- To go into raptures
What are the quotes with word gladly?
Here are the quotes with the word gladly in them
- If in my youth I had realized that the sustaining splendour of beauty of with which I was in love would one day flood back into my heart, there to ignite a flame that would torture me without end, how gladly would I have put out the light in my eyes. — Michelangelo
- I hate to be a failure. I hate and regret the failure of my marriages. I would gladly give all my millions for just one lasting marital success. — J. Paul Getty
- The most that one of Jewish faith can do - and some have gladly done it - is to say that Jesus was the greatest in the long succession of Jewish prophets. None can acknowledge that Jesus was the Messiah without becoming a Christian. — Kenneth Scott Latourette
- It is the artist who realizes that there is a supreme force above him and works gladly away as a small apprentice under God's heaven. — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn