Go out meanings in Urdu
Go out meanings in Urdu is باہر جانا Go out in Urdu. More meanings of go out, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Go out Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Go out.
- (verb) : date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- (verb) : move out of or depart from
- (verb) : become extinguished
- (verb) : leave the house to go somewhere
- (verb) : take the field
- (verb) : go out of fashion; become unfashionable
More words from Urdu related to Go out
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Go out meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Go out in it
What are the meanings of Go out in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Go out in Urdu is باہر جانا. To understand how would you translate the word Go out in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Go out or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Go out synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Go out. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Go out in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Go out in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Go out with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by go out?
Meaning of go out is باہر جانا
Whats the definition of go out?
Definition of the go out are
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with
- move out of or depart from
- become extinguished
- leave the house to go somewhere
- take the field
- go out of fashion; become unfashionable
What is the synonym of go out?
Synonym of word go out are outwatched, winnow out, outwound, outate
What are the idioms with the word go out?
Here are the idioms with the word go out in them.
- Many go out for clothes and come home stripped
What are the quotes with word go out?
Here are the quotes with the word go out in them
- I would go out with women my age, but there are no women my age. — George Burns
- You come into the world alone and you go out of the world alone yet it seems to me you are more alone while living than even going and coming. — Emily Carr
- I only go out to get me a fresh appetite for being alone. — Lord Byron
- The best thing I've learned is, if you're going out, never go out alone - you leave yourself vulnerable. If you've got someone else there you trust, they can say, be wary of that person. I probably used to be too trusting of people. — Daniel Radcliffe