Grasping meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Grasping.
- (adjective satellite) : immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- (noun) : the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- (noun) : understanding with difficulty
All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone.
More words related to the meanings of Grasping
More words from Urdu related to Grasping
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Grasping meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آنتیں نکالناکمینہبد مزاجحریصبخیلطماعپھاڑ کھاؤپیٹارتھوطاقتلوٹ کر برباد کرنامکھی چوسلالچیکامیاب داو پیچ جاننے والاچنڈالندیدہکھاؤنلیخسیستنگ دلپُر ہوسرستہنہایت بخیلکھاوٴشوقیننادیدہباہِمتمُمسکدرندہتامعدمبھیڑ بکری کی انتکنٹکہپوآرزومندغاصبدل کا تنگ یا چھوٹاغارت گرپیٹصاف کرناجلا کر خاک کرناممسکبے صبرشدت سے خواہش مندغصب کرنے والاکائیاںمردم خوربسیار خوراوجھکنجوسکرپنڑ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Grasping
What are the meanings of Grasping in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Grasping in Urdu are لالچی - laalchi, حریص - hariis and تامع - taame. To understand how would you translate the word Grasping in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Grasping or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Grasping synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Grasping. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Grasping in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Grasping in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Grasping with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by grasping?
Meanings of grasping are لالچی - laalchi, حریص - hariis and تامع - taame
Whats the definition of grasping?
Definition of the grasping are
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
- the act of gripping something firmly with the hands (or the tentacles)
- understanding with difficulty
What is the synonym of grasping?
Synonym of word grasping are lusted, gut, miser, laniferous, grabby, greediest, covetous, greedier, insatiable, lapful
What are the idioms related to grasping?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word grasping.
- A poor man wants somethings a covetous man all things
- Poor and liberal rich and covetous
- A covetous man is never satisfied
- A greedy man god hates
- Riches have made more covetous men than covetousness hath made men rich
What are the quotes with word grasping?
Here are the quotes with the word grasping in them
- All species capable of grasping this fact manage better in the struggle for existence than those which rely upon their own strength alone: the wolf, which hunts in a pack, has a greater chance of survival than the lion, which hunts alone. — Christian Lous Lange
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else you are the one who gets burned. — Buddha
- If I am capable of grasping God objectively, I do not believe, but precisely because I cannot do this I must believe. — Soren Kierkegaard
- Dishonesty is so grasping it would deceive God himself, were it possible. — George Bancroft