Has meanings in Urdu
Has meanings in Urdu is ہے Has in Urdu. More meanings of has, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
More words from Urdu related to Has
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Has meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Has in it
What are the meanings of Has in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Has in Urdu is ہے - hae. To understand how would you translate the word Has in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Has or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Has synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Has. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Has in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Has in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Has with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by has?
Meaning of has is ہے - hae
Whats the definition of has?
Definition of the has are
What is the synonym of has?
Synonym of word has are is, hast, hath
What are the idioms with the word has?
Here are the idioms with the word has in them.
- A bad way has a bad end
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
- A friend is never known till one has need
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- A lie has no legs but a scandal has wings
What are the quotes with word has?
Here are the quotes with the word has in them
- Old age has deformities enough of its own. It should never add to them the deformity of vice. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. — Bette Midler
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois