Hath meanings in Urdu
Hath meanings in Urdu is ہے Hath in Urdu. More meanings of hath, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words from Urdu related to Hath
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hath meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Hath in it
What are the meanings of Hath in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hath in Urdu is ہے - hae. To understand how would you translate the word Hath in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hath or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hath synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hath. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hath in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hath in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hath with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hath?
Meaning of hath is ہے - hae
Whats the definition of hath?
Definition of the hath are
What is the synonym of hath?
Synonym of word hath are has, hast, is
What are the idioms with the word hath?
Here are the idioms with the word hath in them.
- A crust cow hath short horns
- Even a fly hath its spleen
- Every day hath its night
- Every man can tame a shrew except he that hath her
- Every man hath his ill day
What are the quotes with word hath?
Here are the quotes with the word hath in them
- There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion. — Francis Bacon
- No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face. — John Donne
- Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. — Thomas Jefferson
- Let us eat and drink neither forgetting death unduly nor remembering it. The Lord hath mercy on whom he will have mercy, etc., and the less we think about it the better. — Samuel Butler