Having meanings in Urdu
Having meanings in Urdu is ہونے Having in Urdu. More meanings of having, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age.
Idioms with the word Having in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Having
What are the meanings of Having in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Having in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Having in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Having or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Having synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Having. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Having in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Having in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Having with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by having?
Whats the definition of having?
Definition of the having are
What are the idioms with the word having?
Here are the idioms with the word having in them.
- He who repents having sinned is almost innocent
- The cause having ceased the effect ceases also
What are the idioms related to having?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word having.
- It is a worthier thing to deserve honour than to possess it
- A friend in the market is better than money in the chest
- A ragged coat may cover an honest man
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
- Better an old man's darling than a young man's slave
What are the quotes with word having?
Here are the quotes with the word having in them
- I have always paid income tax. I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age - which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday. — Noel Coward
- It is unthinkable for a Frenchman to arrive at middle age without having syphilis and the Cross of the Legion of Honor. — Andre Gide
- Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age. — Paul Klee
- It's ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn't even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again. — Francis Ford Coppola