Heel meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Heel.
- (noun) : someone who is morally reprehensible
- (verb) : tilt to one side
- (noun) : (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- (noun) : the lower end of a ship's mast
- (noun) : the back part of the human foot
- (noun) : one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- (verb) : put a new heel on
- (verb) : strike with the heel of the club
- (verb) : perform with the heels
- (verb) : follow at the heels of a person
- (noun) : the bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
More words from Urdu related to Heel
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Heel meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Heel in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Heel in Urdu are عقب - aqab and ایڑی - eyri. To understand how would you translate the word Heel in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Heel or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Heel synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Heel. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Heel in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Heel in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Heel with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by heel?
Meanings of heel are عقب - aqab and ایڑی - eyri
Whats the definition of heel?
Definition of the heel are
- someone who is morally reprehensible
- tilt to one side
- (golf) the part of the clubhead where it joins the shaft
- the lower end of a ship's mast
- the back part of the human foot
- one of the crusty ends of a loaf of bread
- put a new heel on
- strike with the heel of the club
- perform with the heels
- follow at the heels of a person
- the bottom of a shoe or boot; the back part of a shoe or boot that touches the ground and provides elevation
What is the synonym of heel?
Synonym of word heel are backside, abaft, heeled, rear, behind
What are the idioms with the word heel?
Here are the idioms with the word heel in them.
- Out at elbow heel knee
What are the quotes with word heel?
Here is the quote with the word heel in them
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. — Mark Twain