Behind meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Behind.
- (adverb) : of timepieces
- (adjective satellite) : having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
- (adverb) : in or to or toward the rear
- (adverb) : remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from
- (adverb) : in debt
- (adverb) : in or into an inferior position
Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don't begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten.
More words related to the meanings of Behind
More words from Urdu related to Behind
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Behind meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Behind in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Behind
What are the meanings of Behind in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Behind in Urdu are پس - pas, پیچھا - piichha, عقب - aqab, پیچے - piichey, پٹھوا - puttha, عقبی - aqbi, وا پس - waa pas and پیچھے پیچھے - piichhey piichhey. To understand how would you translate the word Behind in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Behind or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Behind synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Behind. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Behind in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Behind in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Behind with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by behind?
Meanings of behind are پس - pas, پیچھا - piichha, عقب - aqab, پیچے - piichey, پٹھوا - puttha, عقبی - aqbi, وا پس - waa pas and پیچھے پیچھے - piichhey piichhey
Whats the definition of behind?
Definition of the behind are
- of timepieces
- having the lower score or lagging position in a contest
- in or to or toward the rear
- remaining in a place or condition that has been left or departed from
- in debt
- in or into an inferior position
What is the synonym of behind?
Synonym of word behind are therefore, aft, purseful, so, rear, pursed, hence, heel, purs, finally
What are the idioms with the word behind?
Here are the idioms with the word behind in them.
- In front a precipice behind a wolf
- Look before you or you'll have to look behind you
- Slander leaves a score behind it
- Take care of an ox before an ass behind and a monk on all sides
- The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing
What are the idioms related to behind?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word behind.
- Cares passes every age
- Come to heel
- Flee never so fast your fortune will be at your tail
- Follow home follow out
- The further we gothe further behind
What are the quotes with word behind?
Here are the quotes with the word behind in them
- The golden age is before us, not behind us. — William Shakespeare
- Old age is not a matter for sorrow. It is matter for thanks if we have left our work done behind us. — Thomas Carlyle
- Experts tell us that 90% of all brain development occurs by the age of five. If we don't begin thinking about education in the early years, our children are at risk of falling behind by the time they start Kindergarten. — Robert L.Ehrlich
- I'm actually not an exhibitionist at all. When you get onstage and you get under the lights playing music, I feel more hidden and more alone than anywhere else. You hide behind your music and let your emotions come out through the music. — Tim McGraw