Rear meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Rear.
- (noun) : the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- (noun) : the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- (noun) : the side of an object that is opposite its front
- (verb) : construct, build, or erect
- (verb) : rise up
- (verb) : cause to rise up
- (noun) : the back of a military formation or procession
- (adjective satellite) : located in or toward the back or rear
- (verb) : look after a child until it is an adult
- (verb) : stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
More words related to the meanings of Rear
More words from Urdu related to Rear
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Rear meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذیلپوسناکپڑے پہناناحفاظت کرنامانناسیدھا کھڑا کرناپنگوڑاپیچھےسہارا دیناتقویت دیناملازم رکھناسُرینہلا ہواکھانادائیشکارخبر گیری کرناعزیز رکھناپیچےنَشونُما ميں تَرَقّی ديناتھوتھنی کے ساتھ کریدناکھٹواتانتاجاری ہوناحمایتکرممالک ہوناکَمَرگھریلوالطفاتدبک رہناکھرناروکھا پھیکاکھلاناپالنماننے والےغذا بہم پہنچاناپلنگڑیآڑے آنارکھناتنخواہ میں اضافہجُھولاعقبتائید کرنانذربرقرار رہناپُٹھامانوسبھوجن کرنادایہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Rear
What are the meanings of Rear in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Rear in Urdu are پیچھا - piichha, پالنا - paalna, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, پچھاڑی - pichhaari, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna and عقب - aqab. To understand how would you translate the word Rear in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Rear or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Rear synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Rear. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Rear in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Rear in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Rear with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by rear?
Meanings of rear are پیچھا - piichha, پالنا - paalna, پالنا پوسنا - paalna posna, پچھاڑی - pichhaari, پرورش کرنا - par warish karna and عقب - aqab
Whats the definition of rear?
Definition of the rear are
- the part of something that is furthest from the normal viewer
- the side that goes last or is not normally seen
- the side of an object that is opposite its front
- construct, build, or erect
- rise up
- cause to rise up
- the back of a military formation or procession
- located in or toward the back or rear
- look after a child until it is an adult
- stand up on the hind legs, of quadrupeds
What is the synonym of rear?
Synonym of word rear are pursued, tend, breed, back, protect, pursuance, raise, nurse, abaft, nourish
What are the idioms with the word rear?
Here are the idioms with the word rear in them.
- To hang on the rear of
What are the idioms related to rear?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word rear.
- Pelican in her piety
- Save a thief from the gallows and he'll cut your throat
- Cares passes every age
- Come to heel
- Flee never so fast your fortune will be at your tail
What are the quotes with word rear?
Here are the quotes with the word rear in them
- The anger in the Brigade against those who fought the Republic in the rear was sharpened by reports of weapons, even tanks, being kept from the front and hidden for treacherous purposes. — Bill Alexander
- Americans are the only people in the world known to me whose status anxiety prompts them to advertise their college and university affiliations in the rear window of their automobiles. — Paul Fussell
- Cotton Owens was leading and daddy was second. They came up on me and I moved over to let them pass. Cotton went on, but daddy bumped me in the rear and my car went right into the wall. — Richard Petty
- Creation destroys as it goes, throws down one tree for the rise of another. But ideal mankind would abolish death, multiply itself million upon million, rear up city upon city, save every parasite alive, until the accumulation of mere existence is swollen to a horror. — David Herbert Lawrence