Holy meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Holy.
- (noun) : a sacred place of pilgrimage
- (adjective) : belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
More words related to the meanings of Holy
More words from Urdu related to Holy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Holy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
توڑناوقت ضائع کرناجھاڑ دینابا عزتسرکرناديانَتداربہرہ مندتسلط حاصل کرنامعززدانیمادہمعتدلناظرحافظکھیڑپاکیزہجنتیبے داغبے نقصشکست دیناآمیزش کے بغیرصاحب دلمرید مخلصوارثمندانیک بختمتقیفاضلروحیڈھور ڈنگرباغ باغخوشحالکریمدین دارمکھکمہارصفائ کرنامقدسانہتسخیر کرناراست بازبَخت آوَرباتواجب التعظیمفیاضضروری ہوناپاکرکھوالیرکھوالااجلیٹکسالی ...
Idioms with the word Holy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Holy
What are the meanings of Holy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Holy in Urdu are پاک - paak, مبارک - mubaarak, ولی - wali, بھگت - bhagat, مقدس - muqaddas, پارسا - paarsa, واجب التعظیم - waajib ul taziim, متبرک - mutabarrak, دھرماتما - Dharmaatma, صاحب دل and پوتر - Potar. To understand how would you translate the word Holy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Holy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Holy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Holy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Holy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Holy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Holy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by holy?
Meanings of holy are پاک - paak, مبارک - mubaarak, ولی - wali, بھگت - bhagat, مقدس - muqaddas, پارسا - paarsa, واجب التعظیم - waajib ul taziim, متبرک - mutabarrak, دھرماتما - Dharmaatma, صاحب دل and پوتر - Potar
Whats the definition of holy?
Definition of the holy are
- a sacred place of pilgrimage
- belonging to or derived from or associated with a divine power
What is the synonym of holy?
Synonym of word holy are spotless, blessed, willey, abstemious, sanctified, pure, auspicious, wilier, parsa, sacred
What are the idioms with the word holy?
Here are the idioms with the word holy in them.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- Public money is like holy water everyone helps himself
- Public money is like holy watereveryone helps himself
What are the idioms related to holy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word holy.
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
- Sacred ape
- Zend avesta
- A good conscience is a continual feast
What are the quotes with word holy?
Here are the quotes with the word holy in them
- The Holy Spirit alone can do this, the Holy Spirit alone can establish this link with one's neighbor. — Jacques Ellul
- Modern Orthodoxy has a highly positive attitude toward the State of Israel. Our Ultra-Orthodox brethren recognize only the Holy Land, but not the state. — Norman Lamm
- The essence of the Hebrew Bible, transmitted by Christianity, is separation: between life and death, nature and God, good and evil, man and woman, and the holy and the profane. — Dennis Prager
- Dreams grow holy put in action. — Adelaide Anne Procter