Imbue meanings in urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Imbue.
- (verb) : suffuse with color
- (verb) : fill, soak, or imbue totally
That's why I wrote this book: to show how these people can imbue us with hope. I read somewhere that when a person takes part in community action, his health improves. Something happens to him or to her biologically. It's like a tonic.
In every society in human history, including the United States, those in power seek to imbue themselves with the attributes of religion and patriotism as a way of getting greater support for their policy and insulating themselves from any criticism.
Suggestions related to the word Imbue meanings in urdu
More words from Urdu related to Imbue
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Imbue meanings in urdu in Urdu.
بھگا یا نکال لے جانابہکا لے جانااغوا کرنااڑا لے جانابھگانالگنابیاپناکھبناگن کرنادل میں بیٹھناکاری ہوناکارگر ہونااثر کرنابناوٹجذبہاثر ڈالناتاثرتصنوعرنگلونرنگتگوںصیغہخضابرنگنے کا مسالہرنگ چڑھانارنگنابھرنانم کرناگیلا کرناتر کرناآلودہ کرنابگاڑناساننالتھیڑنامیلا کرناخراب کرناسننالتیھڑنامحنت کرنامشقت کرناچلانادوڑنابہنابھاگناچلناتيز تيز چَلنالپکنالپکانارَن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Imbue
What are the meanings of Imbue in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Imbue in Urdu are اثر کرنا - asar karna, بھگانا - bhagaana and رنگ چڑھانا - rang charhaana. To understand how would you translate the word Imbue in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Imbue or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Imbue synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Imbue. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Imbue in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Imbue in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Imbue with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by imbue?
Meanings of imbue are اثر کرنا - asar karna, بھگانا - bhagaana and رنگ چڑھانا - rang charhaana
Whats the definition of imbue?
Definition of the imbue are
- suffuse with color
- fill, soak, or imbue totally
What is the synonym of imbue?
Synonym of word imbue are affect, abduct, dye, imbrue, moil, run, dispel, react, saturate, bedye
What are the idioms related to imbue?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word imbue.
- To come into operation
- To operate
- To reflect upon
- To tell upon
What are the quotes with word imbue?
Here are the quotes with the word imbue in them
- The U.S. tries to provide immigrants who grow up here with a world-class education and imbue them with the can-do attitude that has long defined American innovation. — Gary Locke
- That's why I wrote this book: to show how these people can imbue us with hope. I read somewhere that when a person takes part in community action, his health improves. Something happens to him or to her biologically. It's like a tonic. — Studs Terkel
- In every society in human history, including the United States, those in power seek to imbue themselves with the attributes of religion and patriotism as a way of getting greater support for their policy and insulating themselves from any criticism. — George J. Mitchell
- We have so much pride in welcoming these passengers onto the plane, and they have so much pride in travel. It's something that I definitely always remember, when I'm playing a scene on the plane, just to imbue everything with that sense of excitement. — Christina Ricci