Affect meanings in Urdu
Affect meanings in Urdu are تاثر, اثر ڈالنا, جذبہ, بناوٹ, اثر کرنا, کارگر ہونا, کاری ہونا, دل میں بیٹھنا, گن کرنا, کھبنا, بیاپنا, لگنا, تصنوع Affect in Urdu. More meanings of affect, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Affect.
- (noun) : the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- (verb) : act physically on; have an effect upon
- (verb) : have an effect upon
- (verb) : connect closely and often incriminatingly
To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone.
More words related to the meanings of Affect
More words from Urdu related to Affect
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affect meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خصلتمصنوعی اخلاقلکڑیمارنابجنارخسارارمانچھلوراگچونچلےدستک دیناگزارش کرناجھوٹزوردل دہیبِگڑناگھڑتوضع قطعجکڑناروپ بھرناناوَلچھل بٹادرستیلاحق ہوناکَپڑاصنعتی پیداواربناوٹپہنچاناادرک ڈالناپھُوٹنالگنچاؤچُھو کر مَعلُوم کرناتصادمسجاوٹمقصدڈھالناسوزمیٹھی باتیںگھونسا مارناسوٹمنہاثربَہانَہخبطتعبيرڈولتھوڑا سا کھانا یا پیناجُھوٹپرچھاؤں ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Affect
What are the meanings of Affect in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affect in Urdu are لگنا - lagna, جذبہ - jazbah, بناوٹ - banaawat, اثر ڈالنا - asar daalana, تصنوع - tasanno, تاثر - taa ssur and اثر کرنا - asar karna. To understand how would you translate the word Affect in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affect or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affect synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affect. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affect in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affect in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affect with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affect?
Meanings of affect are لگنا - lagna, جذبہ - jazbah, بناوٹ - banaawat, اثر ڈالنا - asar daalana, تصنوع - tasanno, تاثر - taa ssur and اثر کرنا - asar karna
Whats the definition of affect?
Definition of the affect are
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- act physically on; have an effect upon
- have an effect upon
- connect closely and often incriminatingly
What is the synonym of affect?
Synonym of word affect are taste, passion, feign, apply, putting on airs, suit, flare up, falsification, adhere, making
What are the idioms related to affect?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affect.
- Facts are stubborn things
- Party spirited
- Marked with a t
- Off one's feed
- To look pale be fore
What are the quotes with word affect?
Here are the quotes with the word affect in them
- Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age. — Steven Morrissey
- To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone. — Earl Warren
- Work is transformative. It gives you a greater chance of a greater income. You can affect your life while you're of working age, so you have scope and opportunity. Pensioners do not. — Iain Duncan Smith
- Yes, I will bring the understanding of a woman to the Court, but I doubt that alone will affect my decisions. — Sandra Day O'Connor