Inert meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inert.
- (adjective satellite) : slow and apathetic
- (adjective satellite) : unable to move or resist motion
- (adjective satellite) : having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
More words related to the meanings of Inert
More words from Urdu related to Inert
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inert meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خاموشساکنہنوذگورمتوتتنفارغنچلاخوش اخلاقمتحملچپمتینچشمے کی طرح نہ بہنے والامرقدپلپلاغیر متحرکفالتوغَیر مُتحرکباسیابھتکسنجیدہنقل و حرکت پر پا بندی لگانابے کاردخیلحلیمشہریقرنبیقخاکلا پرواڈھیلانزدیکیتھرعملی لحاظ سے بے مقصدساکَتمکینقائمبھاری بھرکمآہستہفاترکرایہ دارصاحب اخلاق یا مروتبے عملپرجاعملِ تبخیرشدیدچِت خوابیسستبےحس و حرکتملائمجآمدسنگین ...
What are the meanings of Inert in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inert in Urdu are متحمل - mutahammil, ساکن - saakin, آرام پسند - aaraam pasand and آرام طلب - aaraam talab. To understand how would you translate the word Inert in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inert or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inert synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inert. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inert in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inert in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inert with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inert?
Meanings of inert are متحمل - mutahammil, ساکن - saakin, آرام پسند - aaraam pasand and آرام طلب - aaraam talab
Whats the definition of inert?
Definition of the inert are
- slow and apathetic
- unable to move or resist motion
- having only a limited ability to react chemically; chemically inactive
What is the synonym of inert?
Synonym of word inert are grave, denizen, stillings, stationary, still, immobile, stagnant, supine, dweller, resident
What are the quotes with word inert?
Here are the quotes with the word inert in them
- Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts. — Henry Adams
- The joys of friendship inert the heart and fizzy home bouncing jubilantly with laughter-buttered love. — Bradley Chicho
- Men of genius are often dull and inert in society as the blazing meteor, when it descends to earth, is only a stone. — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow