Lazy meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Lazy.
- (adjective satellite) : moving slowly and gently
Italians know about human nature - they understand human nature perhaps better than anyone else does. They know that people are weak and greedy and lazy and dishonest and they just try to make the best of it to work around it.
I feel lazy when I'm not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, 'I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you'.
More words related to the meanings of Lazy
More words from Urdu related to Lazy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lazy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سست رفتارسن کرنااجیرنخمیدہناقابل خیالناشادمردہتنگ نظردربلبے حالیبے حالضعیفڈیلاپھؤڑآہستہالگپنڈاناکامی کا مُنہ ديکھنے والابے باکآہستگسےغفلتناموزوںاداس ہونانرم دلکٹھور کرناشلبے ہوشغیر متاثرکُند ذہنبے قوتفالتوفاترمجھولدھیمےپھس پھسالرزناگِرنے کے قَريبانجہانیسوجنرسعشقیہپھوئڑخیالیبے ہنرگاؤدیخوبہٹیلاتن آسانیننداسالا پروا ...
Idioms with the word Lazy in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lazy
|Lotus eater||ست کاہل|
|Plough deep whilst sluggards sleep||کاہل سوتے ہی رہتے ہیں دنیا اپنا کام کر جاتی ہے|
|The slothful man is the beggar's brother||کاہل فقیر کا بھائی|
|The sluggard's convenient season never comes||کاہل کے کام کرنے کا وقت کبھی نہیں آتا|
What are the meanings of Lazy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lazy in Urdu are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, بے حس - bey his, آہستہ - aahistah, کاہل - kaahil, سہل انگار - saehl angaar, آلکسی - aalkasi, آرام پسند - aaraam pasand and آلسی - aalasi. To understand how would you translate the word Lazy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lazy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lazy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lazy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lazy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lazy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lazy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lazy?
Meanings of lazy are سست - sust, ڈھیلا - dhiila, بے حس - bey his, آہستہ - aahistah, کاہل - kaahil, سہل انگار - saehl angaar, آلکسی - aalkasi, آرام پسند - aaraam pasand and آلسی - aalasi
Whats the definition of lazy?
Definition of the lazy are
- moving slowly and gently
What is the synonym of lazy?
Synonym of word lazy are unapt, slow, sluggardy, languid, stolid, dulling, gentamicin, numbest, idle, slocken
What are the idioms with the word lazy?
Here are the idioms with the word lazy in them.
- A lazy sheep thinks its wool heavy
- Blame is the lazy man's wages
What are the idioms related to lazy?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lazy.
- By inches inch by inch
- Little and little
- Fade away
- Nature does not make a leap
- No one become thoroughly bad all at once
What are the quotes with word lazy?
Here are the quotes with the word lazy in them
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein
- Italians know about human nature - they understand human nature perhaps better than anyone else does. They know that people are weak and greedy and lazy and dishonest and they just try to make the best of it to work around it. — Donna Leon
- I feel lazy when I'm not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad. He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, 'I know you're gonna be OK. I'm not worried about you'. — Kim Kardashian
- I became famous, I think, really because of the interpretation of other people's songs, way back when, and that's what I enjoy the most. And I'm a lazy bugger. — Rod Stewart