Citizen meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Citizen.
- (noun) : a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
Here's a proposal, offered only partly in jest: no resident of the United States, whether born here or abroad, should get to be a citizen until age 18, at which time each such resident has to take a test.
You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.
More words related to the meanings of Citizen
More words from Urdu related to Citizen
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Citizen meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اولادمتحململائمغَیر مُتحرککاٹناگم سمتھرزیرِ اثردیس والمتصرفآرام پسندعوام الناسنگر باسیآلہ کشیدباسیفاسددیسیجا گیری اسامیخلفعامپھلساکَتمنہائیاب بھیبےحس و حرکتمحکومبے تکلفپٹہ دارنقل و حرکت پر پا بندی لگاناخاص و عامکمیٹی کاتقطیرہمکینفاعلفطریماتحتڈھیلاعوامجآمدمجرائیکھڑاساکن لا جُنبمستاجرمقامیبھوگیامردمخلائقپس ماندہملکیشراب کی بھٹی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Citizen
What are the meanings of Citizen in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Citizen in Urdu are ساکن - saakin, رعیت - raiyat, باشندہ - baashindah, شہری - shaehri, رعایا - reaaya, پرجا - parja and مدنی - madani. To understand how would you translate the word Citizen in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Citizen or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Citizen synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Citizen. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Citizen in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Citizen in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Citizen with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by citizen?
Meanings of citizen are ساکن - saakin, رعیت - raiyat, باشندہ - baashindah, شہری - shaehri, رعایا - reaaya, پرجا - parja and مدنی - madani
Whats the definition of citizen?
Definition of the citizen are
- a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
What is the synonym of citizen?
Synonym of word citizen are passive, subject, indweller, occupier, ryot, habitant, occupant, urbanistic, denizen, motionless
What are the idioms related to citizen?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word citizen.
- He that is hated of his subjects cannot be counted a king
- Like prince like people
What are the quotes with word citizen?
Here are the quotes with the word citizen in them
- I was taught from a young age that many people would treat me as a second-class citizen because I was African-American and because I was female. — Queen Latifah
- Here's a proposal, offered only partly in jest: no resident of the United States, whether born here or abroad, should get to be a citizen until age 18, at which time each such resident has to take a test. — Eric Liu
- You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. — Charles A. Beard
- Folks, the most insidious part of this whole health care scheme is that all of these vast medical expenditures will become nothing more than government budget items. We individuals will no longer exist. The relationship between a government and citizen will change forever. — Rush Limbaugh