Inferiority meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Inferiority.
- (noun) : an inferior quality
- (noun) : the quality of being a competitive disadvantage
- (noun) : the state of being inferior
To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone.
More words from Urdu related to Inferiority
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Inferiority meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Inferiority
What are the meanings of Inferiority in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Inferiority in Urdu are پستی - pasti and گھٹیا پن - ghatiya pan. To understand how would you translate the word Inferiority in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Inferiority or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Inferiority synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Inferiority. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Inferiority in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Inferiority in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Inferiority with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by inferiority?
Meanings of inferiority are پستی - pasti and گھٹیا پن - ghatiya pan
Whats the definition of inferiority?
Definition of the inferiority are
- an inferior quality
- the quality of being a competitive disadvantage
- the state of being inferior
What is the synonym of inferiority?
Synonym of word inferiority are downwardness, demeaning, degeneracy, anticlimax, humility, abjection, ghastness, crinosity, miffiness, knobbiness
What are the idioms related to inferiority?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word inferiority.
- Hand it to one
- Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour
What are the quotes with word inferiority?
Here are the quotes with the word inferiority in them
- To separate children from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone. — Earl Warren
- Some people worry that artificial intelligence will make us feel inferior, but then, anybody in his right mind should have an inferiority complex every time he looks at a flower. — Alan Kay
- We regard intelligence as man's main characteristic and we know that there is no superiority which intelligence cannot confer on us, no inferiority for which it cannot compensate. — Henri Bergson
- So I developed very early a massive inferiority complex, and I've told the story often about how that inspired me later in life to get involved in other things, because I couldn't out-do my brothers in sports, and it's a very competitive relationship. — George J. Mitchell