Humility meanings in Urdu
Humility meanings in Urdu are غربت, عاجزی, پستی, ذلالت, خشوع, فرو تنی, کسر نفسی, فقیری, فرومائگی, مسکنت, انکسار, عجز, فروتنی, خاکساری, غریبی Humility in Urdu. More meanings of humility, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Humility.
- (noun) : a disposition to be humble; a lack of false pride
- (noun) : a humble feeling
I've done my best to work from a place of humility - always looking over your shoulder saying, 'Does this suck?' and I think that's a good way to work. The other way to work is where you start to think, 'I'm on fire, I'm amazing!' and I don't think that's the way to work.
More words related to the meanings of Humility
More words from Urdu related to Humility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Humility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے بسیحیاشرارتاہانت نفسزبوں حالیقلتتوسسلآرزو کرنامسکینیرقیق القلبینحوستگوشہ نشینیگھٹیپرارتھنامعدوم ہونآہستگیبے اختیاریناداریغیرتکمینگیحوالگیتذلیلقحطانسانیتکٹیخاکساریحجابنیستیمُفلسیخواہشگُزارشمحتاج ہوناملائمیتافتادفروتنینیاز مندیجوگذلالتگُزارِشبنتیمانگنانرمیدرویشییتیمیانکساردرویشی فاقہقابل رحم یا واجب الرحم حالتخواریتوڑالجاجت ...
Idiom with the word Humility in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Humility
What are the meanings of Humility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Humility in Urdu are خاکساری - khaak saari, عاجزی - aajizi, غربت - ghurbat, غریبی - ghariibi, ذلالت - zalaalat, فرو تنی - faro tani, کسر نفسی - kasar nafsi, فقیری - faqiiri, پستی - pasti, مسکنت - Miskinat, انکسار - inkisaar and فروتنی - Farootani. To understand how would you translate the word Humility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Humility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Humility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Humility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Humility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Humility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Humility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by humility?
Meanings of humility are خاکساری - khaak saari, عاجزی - aajizi, غربت - ghurbat, غریبی - ghariibi, ذلالت - zalaalat, فرو تنی - faro tani, کسر نفسی - kasar nafsi, فقیری - faqiiri, پستی - pasti, مسکنت - Miskinat, انکسار - inkisaar and فروتنی - Farootani
Whats the definition of humility?
Definition of the humility are
- a disposition to be humble; a lack of false pride
- a humble feeling
What is the synonym of humility?
Synonym of word humility are modesty, formidability, impecuniousity, humbleness, supplication, alienation, poverty, submissiveness, villainy, penury
What are the idioms with the word humility?
Here are the idioms with the word humility in them.
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
What are the idioms related to humility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word humility.
- There is god's poor and the devil's poor the first from providence other from vice
- Humility is the foundation of all virtues
- Do not pluck the beard of a dead lion
- If you slander a dead man you stab him in the grave
- From hand to mouth
What are the quotes with word humility?
Here are the quotes with the word humility in them
- I really have a great deal of humility in that department, and a great deal of respect for people who spend their lives learning how to make these amazing preparations. — Ted Allen
- I've done my best to work from a place of humility - always looking over your shoulder saying, 'Does this suck?' and I think that's a good way to work. The other way to work is where you start to think, 'I'm on fire, I'm amazing!' and I don't think that's the way to work. — David O.Russell
- Religion in its humility restores man to his only dignity, the courage to live by grace. — George Santayana
- Mysticism and exaggeration go together. A mystic must not fear ridicule if he is to push all the way to the limits of humility or the limits of delight. — Milan Kundera