Itch meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Itch.
- (verb) : scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- (noun) : a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- (verb) : have a strong desire or urge to do something
- (noun) : a strong restless desire
- (noun) : an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- (verb) : have or perceive an itch
- (verb) : cause to perceive an itch
More words related to the meanings of Itch
More words from Urdu related to Itch
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Itch meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ستانارگڑا جاناتیز کرناچیخ پکارچھاجنکھجلیکینہچنگھاڑناراض کرناکھسنالال کرناسوزِش جِلدخارشتچینٹچل چلاناکھجاناچھیلناحکہعلتگھسناآزار دیناکھاججھنجھٹگھساچیخ مارنامصیبتچھلناپِتہخسرہجمرہاگن باؤعداوتچیخنادق کرنامٹناکھٹکناایگزیمابرساتیرگڑ کا زخمکلکاری مارناچھیڑنالڑائغصہ دلاناخارشرگڑناصفراچنگھاڑناتنگ کرناکھرچناچیخ ...
Idiom with the word Itch in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Itch
What are the meanings of Itch in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Itch in Urdu are خارش - khaarish, کھجلی - khujli, چل چلانا - chul chulaana and کھجانا - khujaana. To understand how would you translate the word Itch in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Itch or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Itch synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Itch. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Itch in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Itch in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Itch with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by itch?
Meanings of itch are خارش - khaarish, کھجلی - khujli, چل چلانا - chul chulaana and کھجانا - khujaana
Whats the definition of itch?
Definition of the itch are
- scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- have a strong desire or urge to do something
- a strong restless desire
- an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- have or perceive an itch
- cause to perceive an itch
What is the synonym of itch?
Synonym of word itch are scabbed, hirselled, scabredity, itchy, porism, furmity, scabbedness, itching, itchweeds, furmities
What are the idioms with the word itch?
Here are the idioms with the word itch in them.
- An itch is worse than a smart
What are the idioms related to itch?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word itch.
- At the top of one's voice
- Keep house
- Lead by the nose
- Plough in
- Speaking without thinking is shooting without aim
What are the quotes with word itch?
Here are the quotes with the word itch in them
- Humor results when society says you can't scratch certain things in public, but they itch in public. — Tom Walsh
- The urge to write poetry is like having an itch. When the itch becomes annoying enough, you scratch it. — Robert Penn Warren