Gall meanings in Urdu
Gall meanings in Urdu are پِتہ, مزاجی تلخی, آزار دینا, صفرا, چینٹ, رگڑ کا زخم, کینہ, کھجانا, عداوت, چھیڑنا, آبلہ, گھسا, کھرچنا, چھیلنا, گھسنا, رگڑنا Gall in Urdu. More meanings of gall, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Gall.
- (noun) : a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- (noun) : a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- (noun) : the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- (verb) : become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- (noun) : abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- (noun) : a skin sore caused by chafing
- (noun) : an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- (verb) : irritate or vex
More words related to the meanings of Gall
More words from Urdu related to Gall
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gall meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کھجانابغضدخل اندازی کرناصفراکھجوٹکوکچیرنابَد قِماشوں کی طرَحپوست دور کرناسلجھانابے ترتیب کرنابرماناشہ دیناملناہنسی اڑاناحبابہرساناانسان کی ریڑھ کی ہڈیپل پڑناغصے میں آنابکری بیاناشوخضددلناسیقلخراشبَیربلا وجہخبر لینالڑائی جھگڑے میں پہلساتھ لگ کر بیٹھناحربڈھکیلناکھوٹاچھلکاطعنہ تشنع مارناپیٹناقرازترانہ گیتانگلیٹھٹھاقہرچھیڑناخفگیخارش ہوناآتش دانجنناکوفت میں ڈالنابڑ جاناچمکانا ...
Idioms with the word Gall in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gall
What are the meanings of Gall in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gall in Urdu are کھرچنا - khurachna, رگڑنا - ragarna, چھیڑنا - chheyrna, گھسنا - ghusna, عداوت - adaawat, گھسا - ghisa, چھیلنا - chhiilna, کھجانا - khujaana, آزار دینا - aazaar deyna, صفرا - safra, کینہ - kiinah and آبلہ - aablah. To understand how would you translate the word Gall in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gall or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gall synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gall. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gall in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gall in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gall with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gall?
Meanings of gall are کھرچنا - khurachna, رگڑنا - ragarna, چھیڑنا - chheyrna, گھسنا - ghusna, عداوت - adaawat, گھسا - ghisa, چھیلنا - chhiilna, کھجانا - khujaana, آزار دینا - aazaar deyna, صفرا - safra, کینہ - kiinah and آبلہ - aablah
Whats the definition of gall?
Definition of the gall are
- a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- a skin sore caused by chafing
- an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- irritate or vex
What is the synonym of gall?
Synonym of word gall are scrupling, rub out, tamping, sororize, scrabbly, scrags, antheriferous, abrasion, levigate, tabefaction
What are the idioms with the word gall?
Here are the idioms with the word gall in them.
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- In the gall of bitterness
What are the idioms related to gall?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gall.
- Joe miller
- Take liberties with
- To stir up the hornet's nest
- A worthly man is not mindful of past injuries
- He that keeps malice harbours viper in his breast
What are the quotes with word gall?
Here is the quote with the word gall in them
- Our incomes are like our shoes if too small, they gall and pinch us but if too large, they cause us to stumble and to trip. — John Locke