Lyrics meanings in Urdu
Lyrics meanings in Urdu is دھن Lyrics in Urdu. More meanings of lyrics, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs.
More words from Urdu related to Lyrics
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lyrics meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
روپیہگائےمن کی موجڈھورگتمالرپیہسلیقہ مندشَديد اِشتياقدیوانگیلالچمایہچابک دستاشتیاقڈنگرسرپونجیصافخیالگوروجان فشانیباؤلاقارونروپیہ پیسہکھیڑچاؤگودھنراگنیبضاعتدھن دیوتاپاکخبطمال مویشیولولہ مندیعشقمبلغاجلیشوقنخاصپونجی یا سرمایہ اکھٹا کرنادامصاف ستھرااچانک ذہنی رومویشیموافق کرناسرمایہپیسہبا قاعدہسَرگَرمیجنون ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Lyrics
What are the meanings of Lyrics in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lyrics in Urdu is دھن - dhun. To understand how would you translate the word Lyrics in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lyrics or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lyrics synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lyrics. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lyrics in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lyrics in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lyrics with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lyrics?
Meaning of lyrics is دھن - dhun
Whats the definition of lyrics?
Definition of the lyrics are
What is the synonym of lyrics?
Synonym of word lyrics are cattle, neat, whimsy, mammon, tune, erotomania, flam, zeal, money, whim
What are the idioms related to lyrics?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lyrics.
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
- Money is dear to everyone
- None says his garner is full
What are the quotes with word lyrics?
Here are the quotes with the word lyrics in them
- I try to write lyrics so that they won't age, which sort of leaves you with the big subjects like death and love and sex and violence. — Florence Welch
- When I was younger, I was terrified to express anger because it would often kick-start a horrible reaction in the men in my life. So I bit my tongue. I was left to painstakingly deal with the aftermath of my avoidance later in life, in therapy or through the lyrics of my songs. — Alanis Morissette
- I like reading Ball Tongue lyrics and all that stuff. And they published a book, and I wouldn't give my lyrics, and it's all wrong in the book, and I giggle. It's funny. — Jonathan Davis
- I grew up listening to Jay-Z, and I think the first time I really became obsessed with learning and thinking about lyrics was when I started listening to rap I was 11, 12, and started becoming aware of music beyond the familiar. — Ezra Koenig