Tune meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Tune.
- (noun) : the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- (noun) : the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch
- (verb) : adjust the pitches of (musical instruments)
- (verb) : adjust for (better) functioning
Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It's not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients.
More words related to the meanings of Tune
More words from Urdu related to Tune
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tune meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
میلانرقمطورشَديد اِشتياقموافق ہوناعمدہدیوانگییاد داشتتلفظدماغدھرناوعدہمنصبپنجمسرپرستی کرناخفیف کرنانَفاذحوضکبنیادی شرطاشتیاقگاناکاہلخولحنستھراپونجیجزرڈنگربال کاٹناجاری ہونالٹوملناحضرتچمٹے رہنانرم یا ٹھنڈا کرنامذاقمال وزرہئیتجان فشانیجگہ ديناپالباؤلاتحریر میں لاناگوروکسی شخص کا سرپرورش کرناوعدہ کرنااختیارتیز آوازدیکھ بھال ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tune
What are the meanings of Tune in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tune in Urdu are گت - gat, سر - sur, دھن - dhun, موافق کرنا - mowaafiq karna, تیون - Tiyoon and نغمہ - naghmah. To understand how would you translate the word Tune in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tune or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tune synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tune. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tune in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tune in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tune with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tune?
Meanings of tune are گت - gat, سر - sur, دھن - dhun, موافق کرنا - mowaafiq karna, تیون - Tiyoon and نغمہ - naghmah
Whats the definition of tune?
Definition of the tune are
- the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch
- adjust the pitches of (musical instruments)
- adjust for (better) functioning
What is the synonym of tune?
Synonym of word tune are plight, head, cattle, unhead, deportment, drone, mitigate, heads, condition, crown
What are the idioms with the word tune?
Here are the idioms with the word tune in them.
- To the tune of
What are the idioms related to tune?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tune.
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Among us most sacred is the majesty of wealth
- Money is dear to everyone
- None says his garner is full
What are the quotes with word tune?
Here are the quotes with the word tune in them
- I've performed solo for 20 years now, but I don't do much of it, because if you only play alone, you go crazy and out of tune and play foolish music. — Steve Lacy
- I have two children and it's amazing how in tune they are with nature, with light, with smells, with time. — Hugh Jackman
- Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It's not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients. — Ron Ben Israel
- The business of the advertiser is to see that we go about our business with some magic spell or tune or slogan throbbing quietly in the background of our minds. — Marshall McLuhan