Merciful meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Merciful.
- (adjective satellite) : (used conventionally of royalty and high nobility) gracious
- (adjective) : showing or giving mercy
Your dear baby has died innocent and blameless, and has been called away by an all wise and merciful Creator, most probably from a life to misery and misfortune, and most certainly to one of happiness and bliss.
More words from Urdu related to Merciful
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Merciful meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نسلڈھبخدا ترسمَشَارکیعالی نسبحلیمہتکاریفیاض دلبزرگمہربانکریم النفسنوعدھرماتمابالائیپشیمانمعززہمدردپریمیدرد ناکمعتدلفیاضآمرز گارنرم خُوجنسپنیاتمااوپر سے چھلناخدا رسیدہنیکنرم دلنرم خوقبیلرحم دلدھیماشریفشفقت آمیزکرپالدریا دلملائدل والادردمندقسمبا مروترحمدلانہقابل ترحمعالی منشدل فریبدیالوآزاد خیالہمت والاحاتم ...
Idiom with the word Merciful in it
What are the meanings of Merciful in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Merciful in Urdu are کریم - kariim, خدا ترس - khuda taras and رحیم - rahiim. To understand how would you translate the word Merciful in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Merciful or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Merciful synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Merciful. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Merciful in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Merciful in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Merciful with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by merciful?
Meanings of merciful are کریم - kariim, خدا ترس - khuda taras and رحیم - rahiim
Whats the definition of merciful?
Definition of the merciful are
- (used conventionally of royalty and high nobility) gracious
- showing or giving mercy
What is the synonym of merciful?
Synonym of word merciful are benign, god fearing, liberal, compassionate, kind, humane, gracious, ruthful, clement, pitiful
What are the idioms with the word merciful?
Here are the idioms with the word merciful in them.
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
What are the idioms related to merciful?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word merciful.
- God forsaken
What are the quotes with word merciful?
Here are the quotes with the word merciful in them
- The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it. — Margaret Sanger
- The just is close to the people's heart, but the merciful is close to the heart of God. — Khalil Gibran
- Your dear baby has died innocent and blameless, and has been called away by an all wise and merciful Creator, most probably from a life to misery and misfortune, and most certainly to one of happiness and bliss. — George Mason
- I hope and trust the infinite, the eternal, and merciful and loving God. I worship Him and feel no guilt in my heart before him for what I am going to do. — Alex Campbell