Mild meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Mild.
- (adjective satellite) : mild and pleasant
- (adjective) : moderate in type or degree or effect or force; far from extreme
- (adjective satellite) : humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
More words related to the meanings of Mild
More words from Urdu related to Mild
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mild meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دھندلا جانادفنراسیدلجوچمکبہ آہستگیمخملینپر دارلحدمعتدل کرنے والاپھیکابینائہلانانرم دلیادنیجس کا وزن معلوم نہ ہوگودے والاگھٹیاقلیلرام کرناپشیماناصیلمہربانی سےمتحمل مزاجدھیماکچکبا عزتلطیفاتھلادھان پانسیل ونتچمکداربے التفاتی کرنامخملیپھس پھساگورنرم کرناپریمیہویدادھيماکم تردوستانہکریم النفسخاکسارقرارلوچ دارخوگرسست رفتاربے کاردیالو ...
Idioms with the word Mild in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Mild
What are the meanings of Mild in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mild in Urdu are حلیم - haliim, نرم - narm, ہلکا - halka, رحیم - rahiim, مہربان - mehrbaan, معتدل - motadil, دھیما - dhiima, موم دل, آہستہ - aahistah and نرم دل - narm dil. To understand how would you translate the word Mild in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mild or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mild synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mild. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mild in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mild in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mild with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mild?
Meanings of mild are حلیم - haliim, نرم - narm, ہلکا - halka, رحیم - rahiim, مہربان - mehrbaan, معتدل - motadil, دھیما - dhiima, موم دل, آہستہ - aahistah and نرم دل - narm dil
Whats the definition of mild?
Definition of the mild are
- mild and pleasant
- moderate in type or degree or effect or force; far from extreme
- humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness
What is the synonym of mild?
Synonym of word mild are lenient, tendencious, vild, merciful, kind hearted, moderable, piano, imponderous, dialtory, softish
What are the idioms with the word mild?
Here are the idioms with the word mild in them.
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- Vengeance is mild justice
What are the idioms related to mild?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mild.
- When god is kind the whole world is kind
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- By inches inch by inch
- Little and little
- Fade away
What are the quotes with word mild?
Here are the quotes with the word mild in them
- Let me recommend the best medicine in the world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages. — James Madison
- Remember that when you meet your antagonist, to do everything in a mild agreeable manner. Let your courage be keen, but, at the same time, as polished as your sword. — Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- With both kids, I started working out again at 16 days postpartum, but I treated myself with kindness, doing mild workouts, because my fitness level was lower. — Gabrielle Reece
- I actually think of being funny as an odd turn of mind, like a mild disability, some weird way of looking at the world that you can't get rid of. — Calvin Trillin