Monopoly meanings in Urdu
Monopoly meanings in Urdu are کل کا اجارہ, نرخ کی خودمختاری, اجارہ داری, ٹھیکہ, اجارہ, بیع کا اختیار خاص, بیچنے کا ادھکار Monopoly in Urdu. More meanings of monopoly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Monopoly.
- (noun) : a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- (noun) : exclusive control or possession of something
- (noun) : (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
More words related to the meanings of Monopoly
More words from Urdu related to Monopoly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Monopoly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Monopoly
What are the meanings of Monopoly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Monopoly in Urdu are اجارہ داری - ijaarah daari, ٹھیکہ - theyka and اجارہ - ijaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Monopoly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Monopoly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Monopoly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Monopoly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Monopoly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Monopoly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Monopoly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by monopoly?
Meanings of monopoly are اجارہ داری - ijaarah daari, ٹھیکہ - theyka and اجارہ - ijaarah
Whats the definition of monopoly?
Definition of the monopoly are
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- exclusive control or possession of something
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
What is the synonym of monopoly?
Synonym of word monopoly are monoptotes, monoptote, monopolies, monopoles, monopodial, monophagy, monologise, monopolisation, monoploid, monologuise
What are the idioms related to monopoly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word monopoly.
- No man has a lease of life
What are the quotes with word monopoly?
Here are the quotes with the word monopoly in them
- A monopoly on the means of communication may define a ruling elite more precisely than the celebrated Marxian formula of monopoly in the means of production. — Robert Anton Wilson
- When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens. — Michael Badnarik
- Of course, Americans have no monopoly of patriotic enthusiasm and good faith. — Herbert Croly
- Potentially, a government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims. — Ayn Rand