Much as meanings in Urdu
Much as Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Much as.
- (adverb) : in a similar way
I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict.
I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event.
More words from Urdu related to Much as
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Much as meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Much as in it
What are the meanings of Much as in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Much as in Urdu are تاہم - taaham and پھر بھی - phir bhi. To understand how would you translate the word Much as in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Much as or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Much as synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Much as. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Much as in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Much as in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Much as with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by much as?
Meanings of much as are تاہم - taaham and پھر بھی - phir bhi
Whats the definition of much as?
Definition of the much as are
- in a similar way
What is the synonym of much as?
Synonym of word much as are though, nevertheless, howsoever, however, stilliform, thereaway, nonetheless
What are the idioms with the word much as?
Here are the idioms with the word much as in them.
- Goods are worth just as much as they can be sold for
- Nothing fattens the horse so much as the eye of its master
- The first blow is as much as two
- The generous man pays for nothing so much as what is give him
- Well beaten cries as much as badly beaten
What are the idioms related to much as?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word much as.
- For all
What are the quotes with word much as?
Here are the quotes with the word much as in them
- It's sad, actually, because my anxiety keeps me from enjoying things as much as I should at this age. — Amanda Seyfried
- I'm 20 years old. I like to party as much as anyone my age. Going clubbing is my way of relaxing or releasing a lot of stress. I don't feel that I should have to justify that part of my life. I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict. — Lindsay Lohan
- I've spent as much as 30 grand on a watch but it's not about flaunting my wealth. I don't have many extravagances but watches are my biggest one. I must have 30 of them now. I've been collecting since the age of nine, when I won a black TAG in a karting event. — Jenson Button
- Still and all, why bother? Here's my answer. Many people need desperately to receive this message: I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone. — Kurt Vonnegut