However meanings in Urdu
However meanings in Urdu are باوجود اس کے, تاہم, کیسا ہی, کتنا ہی, بہر صورت, بہرکیف, ولیکن, پر, مگر, لیکن, البتہ, بہر حال, تا ہم, گو کہ, حالانکہ, بہرحال However in Urdu. More meanings of however, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word However.
- (adverb) : in whatever way or manner
- (adverb) : to whatever degree or extent
- (adverb) : by contrast; on the other hand
- (adverb) : despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession)
You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.
More words related to the meanings of However
More words from Urdu related to However
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word However meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of However
What are the meanings of However in Urdu?
Meanings of the word However in Urdu are پر - par, تا ہم - taa ham, لیکن - leykin, بہرحال - Behrahaal, البتہ - albattah, گو کہ - go keh, باوجود اس کے, تاہم - taaham, مگر - magar, حالانکہ - haalan keh, کیسا ہی, بہر حال - bahar haal, کتنا ہی - kitna hi and ولیکن - Walekin. To understand how would you translate the word However in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to However or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered However synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word However. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use However in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say However in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of However with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by however?
Meanings of however are پر - par, تا ہم - taa ham, لیکن - leykin, بہرحال - Behrahaal, البتہ - albattah, گو کہ - go keh, باوجود اس کے, تاہم - taaham, مگر - magar, حالانکہ - haalan keh, کیسا ہی, بہر حال - bahar haal, کتنا ہی - kitna hi and ولیکن - Walekin
Whats the definition of however?
Definition of the however are
- in whatever way or manner
- to whatever degree or extent
- by contrast; on the other hand
- despite anything to the contrary (usually preceding a concession)
What is the synonym of however?
Synonym of word however are blade, yet, but, anywise, notwithstanding, wing, on the other hand, anywhen, at, nonetheless
What are the idioms related to however?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word however.
- Be fair means foul
- For all
- You cannot escape necessities you can conquer them
- You cannot escape necessities; you can conquer them
- Patience is a plaster for all sores
What are the quotes with word however?
Here are the quotes with the word however in them
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give. — E.O.Wilson
- Nothing we do, however virtuous, can be accomplished alone therefore we are saved by love. — Reinhold Niebuhr
- Men, even when alone, lighten their labors by song, however rude it may be. — Quintilian
- Do not rely completely on any other human being, however dear. We meet all life's greatest tests alone. — Agnes Macphail