Mutual meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Mutual.
- (adjective satellite) : common to or shared by two or more parties
- (adjective) : concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love.
More words from Urdu related to Mutual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mutual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Mutual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mutual in Urdu are باہمی - Bahimi, با ہمی - baa hami and آپس کا - aapas ka. To understand how would you translate the word Mutual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mutual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mutual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mutual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mutual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mutual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mutual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mutual?
Meanings of mutual are باہمی - Bahimi, با ہمی - baa hami and آپس کا - aapas ka
Whats the definition of mutual?
Definition of the mutual are
- common to or shared by two or more parties
- concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
What is the synonym of mutual?
Synonym of word mutual are mutualist, interpersonal, reciprocal, cooperative, co operative, private, familiar, intermingled, reciprocous, reciprocornous
What are the idioms related to mutual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mutual.
- Fellow ship
What are the quotes with word mutual?
Here are the quotes with the word mutual in them
- The true and solid peace of nations consists not in equality of arms, but in mutual trust alone. — Pope John XXIII
- Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family - a domestic church. — Pope John Paul II
- What men have called friendship is only a social arrangement, a mutual adjustment of interests, an interchange of services given and received it is, in sum, simply a business from which those involved propose to derive a steady profit for their own self-love. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld
- Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. — Rollo May