Familiar meanings in Urdu
Familiar meanings in Urdu are جانا پہچانا, مانوس, بے تکلف, آپس کا, معروف, خُوب آگاہ, جانا پَہچانا, شَناسا, خُوگر, مَعرُوف, آشنا, واقَف, عام, مالوف Familiar in Urdu. More meanings of familiar, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Familiar.
- (noun) : a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- (noun) : a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- (adjective satellite) : having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship
- (adjective) : well known or easily recognized
- (adjective) : within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange
- (noun) : a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- (adjective satellite) : (usually followed by with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly
More words related to the meanings of Familiar
More words from Urdu related to Familiar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Familiar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Familiar
|Wash one dirty linen in piblic||گھریلو باتیں عام کرنا|
|Who does not mix with the crowd knows nothing||عام لوگوں سے ملے جلے بغیر کسی بات کا پتہ نہیں لگتا|
What are the meanings of Familiar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Familiar in Urdu are آشنا - aashna, عام - aam, بے تکلف - bey takalluf, آپس کا - aapas ka, معروف - maruuf, واقَف, مالوف - maaluuf, جانا پہچانا - jaana paehchaana, مانوس - maanuus and مَعرُوف. To understand how would you translate the word Familiar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Familiar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Familiar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Familiar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Familiar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Familiar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Familiar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by familiar?
Meanings of familiar are آشنا - aashna, عام - aam, بے تکلف - bey takalluf, آپس کا - aapas ka, معروف - maruuf, واقَف, مالوف - maaluuf, جانا پہچانا - jaana paehchaana, مانوس - maanuus and مَعرُوف
Whats the definition of familiar?
Definition of the familiar are
- a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship
- well known or easily recognized
- within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- (usually followed by with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly
What is the synonym of familiar?
Synonym of word familiar are lover, overt, natural, commonages, afflictionless, intimate, ordinary, private, commonable, touchless
What are the idioms related to familiar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word familiar.
- Father of the nation
- Make free with
- Dinty maketh dearth
- Heart to heart
- Make a long arm
What are the quotes with word familiar?
Here are the quotes with the word familiar in them
- The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. — H.L.Mencken
- At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life. — Jessica Lange
- There are amazingly wonderful people in all walks of life some familiar to us and others not. Stretch yourself and really get to know people. People are in many ways one of our greatest treasures. — Bryant H.McGill
- What an amazing opportunity to do something like direct a movie and step out of your creative comfort zone and yet do something that is also so familiar at the same time. I was also just excited to have the chance to direct, which I may never get to do again. — Georgina Chapman