Nearest meanings in Urdu
Nearest meanings in Urdu is نزدیک ترین Nearest in Urdu. More meanings of nearest, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Nearest.
- (adverb) : (superlative of near' or close') within the shortest distance
In general I was a good kid. It usually took a lot to make me mad. But once I reached the boiling point, I lost all rational control. Totally without thinking, when my anger was aroused, I grabbed the nearest brick, rock, or stick to bash someone. It was as if I had no conscious will in the matter.
Idioms with the word Nearest in it
What are the meanings of Nearest in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nearest in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Nearest in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nearest or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nearest synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nearest. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nearest in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nearest in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nearest with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nearest?
Whats the definition of nearest?
Definition of the nearest are
- (superlative of near' or close') within the shortest distance
What are the idioms with the word nearest?
Here are the idioms with the word nearest in them.
- A good friend is my nearest relation
- I am myself my own nearest of kin i am dearest to myself
- Nearest the heart nearest the mouth
- Nearest the king nearest the strife
- The darkest hour is nearest the dawn
What are the quotes with word nearest?
Here are the quotes with the word nearest in them
- This avidity alone, of acquiring goods and possessions for ourselves and our nearest friends, is insatiable, perpetual, universal, and directly destructive of society. — David Hume
- In general I was a good kid. It usually took a lot to make me mad. But once I reached the boiling point, I lost all rational control. Totally without thinking, when my anger was aroused, I grabbed the nearest brick, rock, or stick to bash someone. It was as if I had no conscious will in the matter. — Benjamin Carson
- I don't think radio is selling records like they used to. They'd hawk the song and hawk the artist and you'd get so excited, you'd stop your car and go into the nearest record store. — Herb Alpert
- At a formal dinner party, the person nearest death should always be seated closest to the bathroom. — George Carlin