Nearer meanings in Urdu
Nearer meanings in Urdu is قریب Nearer in Urdu. More meanings of nearer, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Nearer.
- (adverb) : (comparative of near' or close') within a shorter distance
The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death.
More words related to the meanings of Nearer
More words from Urdu related to Nearer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nearer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آس پاساب سے پھراپنادسترس میںنگیچسر پر لٹکاملا ہواضابطدھورےجڑا ہوابلافصلقریب آناقرینما بعدماں جایافیتَخميناًبراہ راستاگلاراسخعنقریبمنسلکآنے والاآشنابال بال بچنانیچے والاناتے داردرتقریباًغیر مُنفصلبے تکلفآئندہہُو بہولگ بھگ ہوناماہرنازلقریب پہنچناسختملتا جلتاباکوئپٹپاس یا دھورے آنالگا ہواسگاقریب قریبنزدیکقریب الوقوعبرابرمُحتاط ...
Idioms with the word Nearer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nearer
What are the meanings of Nearer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nearer in Urdu is قریب - qariib. To understand how would you translate the word Nearer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nearer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nearer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nearer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nearer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nearer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nearer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nearer?
Meaning of nearer is قریب - qariib
Whats the definition of nearer?
Definition of the nearer are
- (comparative of near' or close') within a shorter distance
What is the synonym of nearer?
Synonym of word nearer are afearing, nighness, approximate, approximating, nigh, proxime, approaching, handy, nearside, nearing
What are the idioms with the word nearer?
Here are the idioms with the word nearer in them.
- For life is nearer everyday to death
- God's help is nearer than the door
- My tunic is nearer to me than my matul
- The nearer the bone the sweeter the flesh
- The nearer the church the farther from god
What are the idioms related to nearer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nearer.
- At a stone throw
- Under one's very nose
- At one's elbow
- Better good afer off than evil at hand
- Fast by
What are the quotes with word nearer?
Here are the quotes with the word nearer in them
- Advice in old age is foolish for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey's end. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death. — Desiderius Erasmus
- I really enjoy being single again. I spent a lot of time in a relationship and the nearer we came to the end, the more difficult it got. You don't see things clearly as long as you're still involved. — Dido Armstrong
- The downright fanatic is nearer to the heart of things than the cool and slippery disputant. — Edwin Hubbel Chapin