Observer meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Observer.
- (noun) : an expert who observes and comments on something
- (noun) : a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses
Over the past 20 years, I have noticed that the most flexible, dynamic, inquisitive minds among my students have been industrial design majors. Industrial designers are bracingly free of ideology and cant. The industrial designer is trained to be a clear-eyed observer of the commercial world - which, like it or not, is modern reality.
More words related to the meanings of Observer
More words from Urdu related to Observer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Observer meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ملاقاتیسنتریتماشائدر بانعالم کلمقدماہل بصیرتنگہبانی کرناناش پاتی کی ایک قسمنگاہ رکھناخانساماںنظر بازمنتظممبصرفوقانیرکھوالیپاسبانباز رسعاملہمہ داںفائقروشن رائےمشاہدرکشا کرناچوکسی کرنے والاپہرا دیناتماش گرعشوہ گرکوئی انتظامی افسرصاف ستھراحفاظت کرناسرپرستپہرے والاژرفخبردارنگران حالبرتر یا اعلیمُشاہِدہخبرداری کرناجاگنے والانگرانسرو اگیابڑابصیربچاناحافظگڑیتنقطہ دانملتفتمہتمم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Observer
What are the meanings of Observer in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Observer in Urdu are مبصر - mbassir, ناظر - naazir, مشاہد - mushaahid, نظر باز - nazar baaz and اہل بصیرت. To understand how would you translate the word Observer in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Observer or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Observer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Observer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Observer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Observer in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Observer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by observer?
Meanings of observer are مبصر - mbassir, ناظر - naazir, مشاہد - mushaahid, نظر باز - nazar baaz and اہل بصیرت
Whats the definition of observer?
Definition of the observer are
- an expert who observes and comments on something
- a person who becomes aware (of things or events) through the senses
What is the synonym of observer?
Synonym of word observer are observant, clear sighted, viewer, superior, steward, record keeper, keeper, inspector, warden, visitor
What are the idioms related to observer?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word observer.
- Do all things as someone were watching
- Heaven is as near by sea as by land
What are the quotes with word observer?
Here are the quotes with the word observer in them
- If there was an observer on Mars, they would probably be amazed that we have survived this long. — Noam Chomsky
- A person who is too nice an observer of the business of the crowd, like one who is too curious in observing the labor of bees, will often be stung for his curiosity. — Alexander Pope
- Over the past 20 years, I have noticed that the most flexible, dynamic, inquisitive minds among my students have been industrial design majors. Industrial designers are bracingly free of ideology and cant. The industrial designer is trained to be a clear-eyed observer of the commercial world - which, like it or not, is modern reality. — Camille Paglia
- I have always been amazed at the way an ordinary observer lends so much more credence and attaches so much more importance to waking events than to those occurring in dreams... Man... is above all the plaything of his memory. — Andre Breton