Organiser meanings in Urdu
Organiser meanings in Urdu is منتظم Organiser in Urdu. More meanings of organiser, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Organiser.
- (noun) : a person who brings order and organization to an enterprise
- (noun) : someone who enlists workers to join a union
- (noun) : a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
More words from Urdu related to Organiser
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Organiser meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Organiser in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Organiser in Urdu is منتظم - muntazim. To understand how would you translate the word Organiser in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Organiser or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Organiser synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Organiser. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Organiser in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Organiser in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Organiser with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by organiser?
Meaning of organiser is منتظم - muntazim
Whats the definition of organiser?
Definition of the organiser are
- a person who brings order and organization to an enterprise
- someone who enlists workers to join a union
- a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
What is the synonym of organiser?
Synonym of word organiser are director, serrator, administrator, admin, manager, manageress, economist, coherent, adjutor, supervisor