Peg meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Peg.
- (noun) : a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- (noun) : a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- (noun) : small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- (noun) : a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- (noun) : regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- (noun) : informal terms for the leg
- (verb) : stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- (verb) : fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- (verb) : pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
More words from Urdu related to Peg
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Peg meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Peg in it
What are the meanings of Peg in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Peg in Urdu are مسمار - mismaar, کھونٹی - khuunti and کھونٹا - khuunta. To understand how would you translate the word Peg in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Peg or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Peg synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Peg. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Peg in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Peg in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Peg with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by peg?
Meanings of peg are مسمار - mismaar, کھونٹی - khuunti and کھونٹا - khuunta
Whats the definition of peg?
Definition of the peg are
- a prosthesis that replaces a missing leg
- a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
- small markers inserted into a surface to mark scores or define locations etc.
- a wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface
- regulator that can be turned to regulate the pitch of the strings of a stringed instrument
- informal terms for the leg
- stabilize (the price of a commodity or an exchange rate) by legislation or market operations
- fasten or secure with a wooden pin
- pierce with a wooden pin or knock or thrust a wooden pin into
What is the synonym of peg?
Synonym of word peg are ruined, razed, pin, nail, demolished, riveting, rivetting, rivets, hob, hanger
What are the idioms with the word peg?
Here are the idioms with the word peg in them.
- A square peg in a round hole
- Round peg in a square hole
- To peg out