Nail meanings in Urdu
I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange.
More words related to the meanings of Nail
More words from Urdu related to Nail
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Nail meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گرفتار کرناچوبی کھونٹیبھینچناجاری ہوناسنبھالنادل جمعی کرنامسماردستہرکھناپَکَڑ لينافاش کرناملناپہچانناقابو کرناجھٹکاتوجہ متعطف کرناتسخیر کرناتباہگدھقراوللپکناذمے داریممانعت کرنانکالناٹھیروبھتہگرفت کرناایک جِلدی بیماریڈرناخراباذیت دینابہم پہنچاناپھانس لیناکفالت کرناباز رکھنامٹھیمناناذہَن ميں بِٹھا ليناکاشی کرناسراغ لگانادستگھوڑا جوتناخندق کھودناگرفتارضمانتمیخچنگل مارناضامنکھونٹیتحقیق کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Nail in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Nail
What are the meanings of Nail in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Nail in Urdu are ناخن - naakhun, کیل - kiil, مسمار - mismaar, پکڑنا - pakarna, نوہ - Nawah, نکھ - Nukh, ناخون - Nakhhon and میخ - meykh. To understand how would you translate the word Nail in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Nail or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Nail synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Nail. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Nail in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Nail in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Nail with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by nail?
Meanings of nail are ناخن - naakhun, کیل - kiil, مسمار - mismaar, پکڑنا - pakarna, نوہ - Nawah, نکھ - Nukh, ناخون - Nakhhon and میخ - meykh
Whats the definition of nail?
Definition of the nail are
What is the synonym of nail?
Synonym of word nail are fingernail, neals, demoded, gripe, claw, nailless, demodulation, discover, talon, nailings
What are the idioms with the word nail?
Here are the idioms with the word nail in them.
- Hit the nail on the head
- One nail drives out another
What are the idioms related to nail?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word nail.
- You are in the wrong box
- Give a clown your finger and he will take your whole hand
- Law put cast salt on one tail
- Law put cast salt on ones tail
- Strike root
What are the quotes with word nail?
Here are the quotes with the word nail in them
- If you do a trick and it doesn't work out, that can stick with you. I like to go back, nail the trick, and, 'OK, I'm cool, it's all good.' — Shaun White
- In Hollywood today, it's cool for guys to wear nail polish and earrings in their lips and tongues. I don't get it. — Scott Caan
- I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange. — Megan Fox
- It's funny because I'm a sucker for glitz and glitter when it comes to clothes and nail polish, but with my makeup, I'm more comfortable with a natural look. It feels more like me. — Alison Sweeney